Submission Text Full Submission Page

Max

Max for Gamboy is a pretty unknown game, but it is really funny.
There are seven Stages.
At the end of every Stage waits a Big ennemy, with the Fireballs it is possibel to touch the ennemie multipel time, 2 or 3 on normal standing, 4, 5 or even more times on moving at the opposite direction than the fireball (if possibel)
On Stage 3 its really diffucult to find the best Way to kill all ennemies and finding the exit in fastest Time.
On Stage 5 and 7 are Knight, the fast way possibel is to collide with them.
  • AIMs:
    • Fastest Time Possible
  • Emulator used:
    • VBA rerecording v19.2
I'm really bad at writing, things like this!
This is Version 4 of the TAS.

Truncated: My impression of this movie is that it looks suboptimal. Most of the time you're just running forward, but when you need to stop to do something, like killing all the enemies, cutting a corner, or killing a boss, it never looks as fast as possible. For this reason, I am rejecting this movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1408: S@G's GB MAX in 07:49.35
ventuz
He/Him
Player (123)
Should also include which emu is used in description, I watched it fine with VBA v14. The game is well played and short. I managed to watch it all without pushing turbo at all so I pretty enjoyed it. I'll give it a yes.
S@G
thanks. I'm happy that you enjoyed it, I hope that the other also will enjoying it. I have added the Emulator description (VBA rerecord v19.2), thanks for telling me.
I don't need a Signature
Editor, Expert player (2459)
I know the game. The run was good. Voting "yes".
Former player
This could definitely be improved. The boss fights are of the utmost concern, with a little attention needed in the extermination levels. Voting Meh.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!