Submission Text Full Submission Page
I haven't find its movie here. So I want to make its movie. I only use one person.And I try to go in high speed.I have use much S/L to finish it forcefully.I ues one tool——FCEU and I make movie frame by frame. If you find there are some what need to be improved,please tell me.Thank you. I uploaded this movie some hours before,but it is 15:13.68,and now I have improved it in the last stage,its time now is 14:52.85.I have reduced 21 seconds.

Truncated: In my view this movie is well played but fails to be entertaining, especially boss battles. In short, the choice of game is bad. The votes have not been very positive. Because of this, I will reject this movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1430: Xipo's NES Captain America and the Avengers in 14:51.85
Former player
Now that I've seen this improved version, I have to vote yes. This run was fast and entertaining and well done, but I have one question: Wouldn't it be possible to luck manipulate those "traps" from your way on the map? PS. You might want to cancel your old run ;)
Banned User, Skilled player (1165)
Thank you! But I think my movie maybe the best way on the map.It isn't random,but forcible,because I use S/L,sometimes I wait a few frame on purpose.I think I should walk not rush somewhere.
work hard
What is it with lazy NES programmers only making one or two BGM tracks? Anyway, this run was well done, but it started to get old after a while. If the game were shorter I'd vote yes, but it goes on and on and is just the same thing. It was pretty good for a while though, so I'll vote "meh".
Skilled player (1885)
This movie looked very optimized to me. The game itself is relatively fun, and pretty fast, nothing spectacular though. I'll vote yes on this. I have to admit though, that I tapped the turbo button during some of the boss battles - I found them pretty repetitive.
Player (70)
I did also turbo some parts, but generally it's entertaining enough to get a yes vote.
I watched the movie twice before making a decision. I am concerned that the movie would seem repetitive, even boring, to someone who had never played the game before. This is mostly an issue with the appearant quality of the game itself, although using both of the available characters would certainly have helped greatly. Your tool-assisted gameplay looks rock-solid and very optimized. I think it's good enough to get a YES vote, but using both characters instead of just Captain America would have made the movie a lot more interesting to watch, even if at the expense of some time.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
I will vote no. There isn't much interesting going on in this game, and the boss fights are not interesting to watch at all.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3585)
I watched this some time ago. I wasn't really impressed by the game. They TASing of it was very high quality though. I just think that there isn't much completixty in game. The character moves either awkwardly or slowly. And there isn't many creative time saving tricks are shortcuts available. I think I will have to vote no based on the game choice. Though someone mentioned using more than 1 character, I don't really know the game well enough to know if that would help.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
adelikat wrote:
Though someone mentioned using more than 1 character, I don't really know the game well enough to know if that would help.
It would make the movie more entertaining by adding variety at the expense of time. My yes was a "barely" yes, for the reasons cited by adelikat and Truncated.
Former player
I can't vote.But I really think it's a good movie.
Just Run
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
>Though someone mentioned using more than 1 character, I don't really know the game well enough to know if that would help. The characters take turns playing. The other character cannot rush (at least I can't make him). So no.
Voted meh. It was entertaining enough to sit through, though I probably wouldn't have if I had known what to expect.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.