I have improved it 20 seconds,and I use only one tool-FCEU. In the stage4,I take advantage of two Bug on the floor,and I improve other datails,especially BOSS. In the stage5-2,I go to die on purpose after using Billy. I must thank "Phil Côté",because his movie is so good. I must thank "adelikat",because he let me know how fast I can do. I must thank "FC expert(平机专家)"who is a Chinese boy,becasue he told me some details which I can improve.

adelikat: Nice improvement. Accepting for publication.
adelikat: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Former player
Let me be the first person to vote yes on this one. This was actually fairly entertaining to me (probably because I hadn't previously watched a double dragon 3 tas). I liked the guy with the sword in general, and that one massive walljump done by the blue dude. Good job on this one 西坡.
Emulator Coder, Former player
xipo, you're on a roll these days ;) I'll vote on this after I get a chance to watch it, but wanted to say good job. It seems you're getting the hang of these runs (and cranking them out pretty quickly to boot) ;) Edit: Voted yes. The fights with Chin really aren't that exciting or interesting, but this does improve on an existing run. Good job :)
Somehow, this is less interesting to me than the other two DD games. It's a good movie, though... I like how Hanzou is talking while being maimed by claws. Yes vote.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3585)
Yes vote. This is a nice improvement over the current run. For a future run, however, I wonder if a 2 player run would be faster.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Active player (432)
adelikat wrote:
For a future run, however, I wonder if a 2 player run would be faster.
I think you are right about this. Nonetheless, I enjoyed your run and once again you improved a published run. Congratulations, voted yes.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
I forgot to add my yes vote.
YES vote. Good work.
As I've stated in other numerous topics, I love Double Dragon, and this one is my absolute favorite. This is a good improvement, and I cannot wait until a 2 player run is made.
Former player
Congratulations,after so much hard work.
Just Run
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [805] NES Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones by Xipo in 10:55.38
adelikat wrote:
Yes vote. This is a nice improvement over the current run. For a future run, however, I wonder if a 2 player run would be faster.
i doubt it would be any faster at the boss fights due to only one person can attack the boss at a time.
Ryzen 3700X, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard, 32GB 3600MHz RAM, MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB, Windows 10 Pro x64 http://tasvideos.org/Nach/FranpaAlert.html
franpa wrote:
adelikat wrote:
i doubt it would be any faster at the boss fights due to only one person can attack the boss at a time.
Also, I know for a fact that in 2-player mode: - There are more enemies per stage before you get to the boss. - The bosses have more HP than in 1-player mode. For example, the final boss of the first level takes 5 nunchuck hits with one player, but 6 hits for 2-player. However, if both Bimmy (haha) and Jimmy combine for a cyclone-spin kick, it does more damage. It would be interesting to see which factor would outweigh the other.
Banned User, Skilled player (1165)
I can do further faster than it.So I think I should make this movie again.
work hard
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
wow then please do, I didn't think it'd be so good, I loved it.
Make it again? You mean in 1 player or 2 player? Please say 2 player!