Submission Text Full Submission Page
I through-created the whole play in 20 minutes, gave my best in addition, took impacts the quality and speed are in my opinion good. And still to it I have the play on the heaviest gradate through-created. It would look at me much to be pleased if it you my video and apologetic if my English little is amusing. So now white I no more which I in addition write can except that the quality in the play is good and I gradate it on heaviest played.

This movie needs snes9x 1.5x for playback. A windows version is available here.
Truncated: Hello Ketsueki, and welcome to tasvideos.
It seems you have misunderstood the goal of this site. We only accept movies with savestates and slowdowns. Your movie is played in realtime and for this reason, it cannot be published here.
Guessing from your username you are japanese, here is a rough translation:
はじめましてケツエキさん、tasvideosへようこそ。 このサイトの目的を間違えたらしい。こっちはセーブステートやスローダウンを使うムービーだけを受け取る。このムービーはただ普通のプレイだからいけないんだ。

Bisqwit: Or guessing from your IP, you're German, so here's another rough translation:
Es scheint, daß Sie das Ziel dieser Web site mißverstanden haben. Wir nehmen nur Filme an, in denen savestates und Verlangsamungen verwendet wurden. Ihr Film wird in der Realzeit gespielt und aus diesem Grund, kann er nicht hier veröffentlicht werden.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1526: Ketsueki's SNES Street Fighter II in 20:44.54
Former player
This site is NOT for pure speedruns. This site is for emulator runs that ABUSE SAVE-STATES and SLOWDOWN in order to create the PERFECT playthrough. Read the http://tasvideos.org/WhyAndHow.html and http://tasvideos.org/FAQ.html. If you wish to make pure speedruns without slowdown or saves, go to www.speeddemosarchive.com
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Kyrsimys wrote:
go to www.speeddemosarchive.com
SDA doesn't accept beat em up runs.
Former player
Could have at least used (U).
Senior Moderator
AKA wrote:
SDA doesn't accept beat em up runs.
Might have pointed out that SDA doesn't accept runs done on emulators, as well.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Did anyone who complained in this topic (or the 4 people who voted no) actually see the movie? So far noone on IRC has been able to play it, so i assume it's just broken somehow, which is why it shows 0 rerecords. It could also be an effect of hexediting back and forth.
Former player
It's a 20-minute movie. He said he made it in 20 minutes.
Player (209)
It's not broken. He just recorded it on a newer Snes9x 1.5x (which however is not the standard version to use on this site yet, since most snes9x movies there won't be playable in this version because of different movie-recording timer). And about why the submission says rerecord count "unknown", I know it just too well after submitting my first submission ever here. It's because the count is "0" which is probably a problem for the system to recognize, since all movies are expected to have 1+ of them in order to reach TAS standard. I also have to vote no, in 1st place because it's not a TAS. The play-level is not bad for realtime conditions, but this site is for TAS movies only.
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!