Recorded with FCE Ultra 0.98.16
Details:
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Manipulates luck
A improvement of 8 seconds to a "perfect" run.
Enjoy!

adelikat Accepting for publication and claiming for encoding :)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1535: hero of the day's NES Donkey Kong in 01:10.08
<DK64_MASTER> congrats hero <DK64_MASTER> you broke perfection <DK64_MASTER> and won the intarweb <DK64_MASTER> hurrah
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~
Former player
One vote hell yes! That was amaaaazinggggg!!!!!
Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign aqfaq Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign Deign
Skilled player (1670)
Sick fucking man. Voting very much yes with a huge LOL to back it up.
Warp wrote:
omg lol this is so fake!!!1 the nes cant produce music like this!
upthorn
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Active player (388)
were it not an obsoletion, I would vote no on grounds of poor game choice. Instead, I think I'll meh. Good work finding 8 full seconds, though.
How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks.
Experienced player (611)
Of all the perfect runs, I'd say this is my favorite. Good stuff.
Player (120)
so awesome. yes, of course. too much lap skipping though ;) now get back to work on pacman!
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Former player
amazing... bugs in game are interesting but also....terrible
Just Run
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
This game actually has glitches, I tried it out and real time and it worked first time, I nominate hero_of_the_day for TASer of the year. (hopefully you'll know what I've voted)
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
HAHA!
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Tub
I wish my FCEU was working. I'd love to see some transperfect run.
m00
Senior Moderator
I was pretty amazed you were the first to discover that glitch and use it in the movie. Living up to your name, aren't ya? :P Yes vote. The very existance of this submission is an auto-yes from me. :D
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Active player (432)
I absolutely love these type of games :) Nice job discovering the ladder glitch. Easy yes vote.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Former player
This was a movie a lot of people said with 100% certainty wasn't improvable by a single frame right? Good job hero.
Zoey Ridin' High <Fabian_> I prett much never drunk
Easy yes vote.
Active player (324)
How funny.
Player (36)
I can't believe that worked...
Build a man a fire, warm him for a day, Set a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
Congratulations, hero! Although since Phil's currently published run's rating is not 8.0 or higher, this submission is not eligible for the $100 bounty. Better luck next time!
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
I loved how you made the improvement. Yes vote.
<adelikat> I am annoyed at my irc statements ending up in forums & sigs
Experienced player (538)
really nice improvement and the glitch was amusing 8-) be ready to get YES equipment on your head
Jumpman reigns supreme once again. Easy yes for horribly mutilating the game. :(
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )
What the f-...how did you do that? Yes, btw.
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (833)
Yes sir! This probably deserves a star for this little trick of yours.
Experienced player (822)
Amazing! An excellent example of why I really believe that no run is "perfect", and anyone who thinks so has simply stopped trying to find new techniques. Thank you for this movie, it means so much more than just the 8 seconds it saves.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Sigh... at first I thought... great... MORE DK Controversy... as if the last time we had tons of submissions for this it wasn't ghey enough.. but... I am VERY surprised! I definitely would love to know how to do that trick... and it WAS entertaining as a result of that. This, surprisingly enough to me, gets my Yes vote without a doubt. WTG Hero. Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.