Submission Text Full Submission Page
This movie aims to complete the Pro Head to Head mode as fast as possible. It should be noted that the CPU cars have different acceleration and (sometimes) top speed than yours and that more often than not the advantage lies with them. There are also 2/3 places where I gain an advantage by intentionally not setting off at top speed.
It was played on the (E) version as I was unable to find a (U) ROM.

adelikat: The viewer response has been quite poor. While the technical quality seems good, it failed to entertain the audience. Therefore, I am rejecting this submission. Almost everyone complained that the game/mode was problematic due to the constant stopping and starting. Better luck next time.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
I'm sorry... but this is absolutely horrible... it is BEYOND boring, even though you did try to clearly keep things interesting and there were some interesting shortcuts.. but it's simply a poor mode choice that is way too excrutiatingly painful to watch... even for such a short movie. I'm sorry, but this is a No vote. I was not entertained whatsoever :( Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Player (215)
All of that bumping into black dots and the lack of decent racing music makes the movie much less fun than I think it could've been otherwise. Voting meh, because this wasn't really a good choice of game to TAS.
Sorry but I find the movie pretty boring...if only it was in Pro Challenge mode, maybe it would be better to see some perfect racing going on Voting No ;(
Active player (432)
I liked when you bumped into the other car to get a nice boost but all in all, I do not think its enough to give this a yes vote. So I will vote meh. Thumbs up for a solid effort.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Player (209)
Well done, but head to head is kind of boring because of the many interruptions all the time. A complete race in Challenge Pro mode would be much more fun to watch. Quality of this movie is good though, so I vote meh.
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
Saturn wrote:
Well done, but head to head is kind of boring because of the many interruptions all the time. A complete race in Challenge Pro mode would be much more fun to watch. Quality of this movie is good though, so I vote meh.
Likewise.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
Whenever you get a full screen ahead of your opponent you get a bonus. This bonus takes forever and kills the momentum of the movie. You could you not minimize these in order to complete the races better? Even then, I am don't know how impressed I will be with this game. Heads up seems a little better of a choice than the race with multiple cars where you just run around in circles (I forget the name) though. All in all, I have to give this submission a no vote.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Active player (482)
adelikat wrote:
Whenever you get a full screen ahead of your opponent you get a bonus. This bonus takes forever and kills the momentum of the movie. You could you not minimize these in order to complete the races better?
You win the race either by getting four bonuses or by having more points after three laps have been completed. Completing three laps at the speed of your opponent would be much slower.
I played these games when I was younger, so I liked it for nostalgic reasons. Without that I would lean towards meh, but the author did find some interesting solutions.
The last guy you raced... Walter, I believe... he strikes me as a beyblader... what a sad life :'( I enjoyed the domination of the cars, but the magical victory jump became very repetitive very quick. Giving a meh vote
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
TheRandomPie_IV wrote:
You win the race either by getting for bonuses or by having more points after three laps have been completed. Completing three laps at the speed of your opponent would be much slower.
That makes sense. Unfortunately, the result is something very frustrating to watch :/
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!