Yet another Marble Madness movie. This is the 6th version that I have participated in.
It is a 65 frame improvement over my published movie.
Deign did all the improvements. He redid lv 1 saving 32 frames and lv 4 saving 32 frames. Lv2 is also his because mine was no longer fast enough (somehow the frame rule had changed). No frames were saved however. The last input was also modified to save 1 frame.
The rest is a copy/pasted (Lv3,5,6) from my published movie.
For those who don't know, this game a 16 "frame rule". The implications of this is that all but the last level can only have time improvements of 16 frame increments. This movie is "4 increments" faster plus a 1 frame saving at the end of the final level.
So yeah, I basically had nothing to do with the making of the submission other than typing this text ;P
Enjoy.

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here.

Truncated: Hi! I am a judge. I took a look on this movie and accepted it.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1615: adelikat & Deign's NES Marble Madness in 02:48.40
Former player
Then just credit it to Deign then? Not tryin' to be critical here man, but it seems a little inappropriate to tack your name on there if you didn't do anything with the movie but make the submission text. =/
Skilled player (1885)
Well, level 3,5 and 6 were directly copied from adelikat's movie, so he did have something to do with this movie. :P
Active player (435)
I told him to submit it, this is half his too there big guy =)
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
Former player
OK, my apologies for the misconception!
Skilled player (1885)
Looks tightly optimized. I'm voting yes.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3585)
Seems neither of us used the current "Marble Madness (U).nes". But it syncs fine on that rom, so don't worry about the checksum mismatch.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Hoe
Great movie. I always love seeing optimizations to this game no matter the platform.
Very nice.
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Active player (435)
BTW, this is what Adelikat gets for saying
I believe this run to be un-improvable due to this frame rule. While there might be a possibility that you could squeeze a frame or two in a level, not enough to overcome the next frame rule. PERFECT ;)
Just playing there buddy =D
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
Active player (432)
Add me also to the yes voters. Excellent finding Deign and it must feel good for adelikat for not evem lifting a finger ^_^
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [913] NES Marble Madness by adelikat & Deign in 02:48.40
excellent work, i didnt notice the difference between this and the last movie tho, was there more marble spinning?
Ryzen 3700X, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard, 32GB 3600MHz RAM, MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB, Windows 10 Pro x64 http://tasvideos.org/Nach/FranpaAlert.html
Active player (435)
franpa wrote:
excellent work, i didnt notice the difference between this and the last movie tho, was there more marble spinning?
Level 1 was improved due to better control off screen and level 4 was improved both due to minor optimizations and a wider turn at the very end to retain as much speed as possible in order to bypass the hammers.
Active player (422)
Hey, old movie. I watched this a few times recently again and I have a quick question. What causes the wands to appear or not to appear? Or do you guys not know and just trial-and-errored them away since they aren't super common? Just a curious soul.
NESAtlas
He/Him
Player (56)
I have used this TAS, mashed it up with Atlas Maps, and combined all levels onto a single 1080p video! All levels have been synced to cross the finish line at the same time... Marble Madness indeed ;)
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3585)
That was....chaotic.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Skilled player (1404)
That is the sound of a mind plummeting into the black pits of Despair and Madness...
A hundred years from now, they will gaze upon my work and marvel at my skills but never know my name. And that will be good enough for me.