-uses VBA 1.7.2re-record v17.1 -aims for fastest time -takes damage to save time -uses no passwords
The game relates that Christopher Belmont fought with Dracula and saved his son in 1591. Japanese version named ドラキュラ伝説Ⅱ(meant Legend of Dracula 2). I used USA version rom, the weapon axe is only in the rom. I took damage to save time at some places, finished the game in 25:40.

adelikat: Accepting for publication.
adelikat: Encoding.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1641: zggzdydp's GB Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge in 25:39.70
Former player
The game moves slow, the graphics are quite dull, yet I enjoyed watching it. It might be because I played this a lot with my friend when I was younger. I remember always struggling at the 4th castle. >_< Good run although he moves veeeery slow. :P
My published movies [03:45:05] <Naohiro19> Soulrivers: ... [03:45:19] <Soulrivers> ? [03:46:35] <Naohiro19> <Soulrivers> No! <Naohiro19> So? <Soulrivers> Yes! [03:46:48] <Naohiro19> joke
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Yay! I was wondering if anybody was ever gonna get around to submitting this.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
Morrison
He/Him
Former player
The pace is really slow, but overall I enjoyed watching the movie.
twitch.tv/Retrogaming2084
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
There were some new shortcuts that surprised even me. The biggest being the pullies shortcut in Stage 4 (and used again in Dracula's castle. Good work.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
Post subject: Good movie!
Sometimes slow... But I think It`s good work! Good Job!
Active player (432)
I used the same ROM but it somehow desynched so I can't vote on this.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
same thing happened to me...correct ROM but it desynchs in the first level...
I like stuff...
Former player
Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge (U) [!].gb VBA 19.3 Works fine. Did you both use this?
My published movies [03:45:05] <Naohiro19> Soulrivers: ... [03:45:19] <Soulrivers> ? [03:46:35] <Naohiro19> <Soulrivers> No! <Naohiro19> So? <Soulrivers> Yes! [03:46:48] <Naohiro19> joke
Active player (432)
Soulrivers wrote:
Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge (U) [!].gb VBA 19.3 Works fine. Did you both use this?
I used the latest VBA version. Guess I should use the older version.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Nice game, I was generally entertained throughout. I vote yes.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Skilled player (1670)
This game is really too slow :( It was somewhat entertaining in 200% speed though. Sorry, voting no on this good run of a horrible game.
Warp wrote:
omg lol this is so fake!!!1 the nes cant produce music like this!
Hi, I thought I know this game-but it seems, that I didn't. The shortcut in stage 4 is very smart indeed. Another pleasure would be to see the toads catapult you (at the very beginning in plant castle) to the door. I am sure you tested this, and realized that it wouldn't make a timerelating difference, would it? Well. Very nice game and a clever TAS. Thanks.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [937] GB Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge by zggzdydp in 25:39.70