Submission Text Full Submission Page

Guide principle

• Aims for fastest time
  • Takes damage to save time
  • Uses death as shortcut
  • Manipulates luck

Improvment

It is 100 seconds impvovment on basic of Ferret Warlord's run.Thanks Ferret Warlord firstly.
I think I can reduce 30 seconds from the beginning.But ater making my run,I find I can do better than plan.I don't select "ROCK&ROLL",I select "CAPT.GRID-IRON" instead of him,because I think boxing and jumping is more important than gun.
The second improvment is Manipulates luck.I can level up without wasteing much time by Manipulates luck.
The Third improvment is the ues of tool.Sometimes,I think it is more fast if we don't use tool.Then we can reduce time to find tool.
The fourth improvment is route.I change the route on basic of Ferret Warlord's run in some place.It can help me reduce some time.
The fifth improvment is using death as shortcut.In the last stage.I make ROCK&ROLL die.Then I appear in the place at the begin.

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also replaced the ROM name.
  • You indicated G.I.Joe(U).nes
  • I updated it to G.I. Joe (U).nes

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1756: Xipo's NES G.I. Joe in 16:56.95
Banned User, Skilled player (1164)
This is also a wrong post.There are too wrong information.I am sorry for my poor English. EDIT by xipo on 2008.7.3
work hard
Skilled player (1402)
Nice improvement, good job :) Xipo: Will you please consider making a TAS for G.I. Joe - The Atlantis Factor
Nice improvement! And now for an Atlantis Factor run...
Sorry, my english is really bad...
Banned User, Skilled player (1164)
Atlantis Factor?~Is it GI Joe 2?
work hard
Former player
It's the sequel to this game. GI Joe 2 basically. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Joe:_The_Atlantis_Factor Edit: Yes Xipo
Lol. FerretWarlord is going to have fun trying to beat this! EDIT: Okay! Watching the run and loads of questions/comments: 1. Good job with the Capt. Grid Iron. I was there during a lot of FerretWarlord's making of (being is bro and all). We were debating over what stat=more powerful. I had a feeling that punching was better than bullets. We would need to go into memory watching to find out how much exactly. Rock and Roll's gun has A LOT more bullets and A LOT more power than anyone else, but his punches aren't as good. 2. Good job with the manipulation of power-ups. FerretWarlord had the biggest trouble getting it work in his favor. 3. You seemed to take unneccssary damage while in vehicles. The biggest examples: in the 1st helicopter during Blizzard's "place the bombs" level there's a solider that you could have shot, but just went right through him. Same thing on Snake Eye's bomb level, many times. 4. Why did you stick with Snake Eyes on Capt. Grid Iron's levels during the 2 and 3rd boss fights? Snake Eyes' shots are the weakest in the game, and his punch is 2nd strongest. 5. On last level, good job with the deathwarp. But then, why someone with a weaker gun for boss fighting? It seemed that you could have manipulated power-ups from the enemys you beat up to have a full-power gun.
I am just a silhouette, a silhouette of a memory of a solitary night .. nothing more.