Hello Bisqwit, it's NesVideoAgent here.
I created this pseudo-submission from movie #15.
I hope you don't mind ;)
(Don't reply to this message - it is automatically generated.)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #145: Tokushin's NES Super Mario Bros. 3 "warpless" in 1:17:40.70
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [15] NES Super Mario Bros. 3 "all levels" by Tokushin in 1:17:40.70
Is it just me or is this video long, boring, and very imperfect. The speed is fun sometimes but there's a lot I'm seeing that I don't undestand which is keeping the speed from perfection. Pretty unimpressed. EDIT: And it de-syncs a lot too! EDIT 2: Jeez! By the end it de-syncs by like at least 3 seconds. How is this hosted here?
Active player (277)
Are you sure this shouldn't be discussed here? http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3074
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1300)
First of all, look at the date of the movie: 2001-02-06. I think that makes it older than any other movie on this site (and older than the site itself by several years). It's only still hosted here because nobody has done a better run of it since then. Hopefully that is going to change, thanks to what you can see going on in the thread that Bag of Magic Food posted.
Editor, Player (67)
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.
Post subject: Obsolete this movie please
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
I just noticed a pretty serious oversight we've had till now. This movie is actually an "all stages" run of SMB3, not just a "warpless" run. Someone should obsolete this for real, in the same branch.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.