Hello Bisqwit, it's NesVideoAgent here.
I created this pseudo-submission from movie #7.
I hope you don't mind ;)
(Don't reply to this message - it is automatically generated.)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #137: Morimoto's NES Youkai Douchuuki in 14:31.10
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [7] NES Youkai Douchuuki by Morimoto in 14:31.10
You are great! What a cracked out game. Presented by NAMCOT?
Editor, Active player (296)
ventuz wrote:
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/lblackwell/2005/03/01/thread_necromancer.png ?
Huh? How is commenting on a movie published on this site 'thread necromancy'?
Player (67)
Heheh, I used to do this a lot on some other message board. The best threads are where someone asks about something, and then you answer their question (3 years later, get it?). Oh. *cough* and umm... nice movie!
Bisqwit wrote:
ventuz wrote:
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/lblackwell/2005/03/01/thread_necromancer.png ?
Huh? How is commenting on a movie published on this site 'thread necromancy'?
He was probably referring to the fact that the thread for this movie had been dormant for a year and that the new comment that LAOS made didn't add anything useful (in his eyes, anyway) to it when it bumped the thread again.
I politely request that someone upload this to youtube (*coughDacicuscough*) Thanks in advance!
I am the future ruler of the world! My forum: http://elderyoshisisland.forumotion.com/
Player (65)
Because of an irritating emulation bug in Famtasia, this new AVI is a joint work of of two emulators: Famtasia to create the video, and Nintendulator to create the audio
Does anyone know more about how they got the .fmv into Nintendulator? I got the video, but Fantasia is emitting a high pitch whine from 4 minutes onward which ruins the audio.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Site Developer
nanogyth wrote:
Because of an irritating emulation bug in Famtasia, this new AVI is a joint work of of two emulators: Famtasia to create the video, and Nintendulator to create the audio
Does anyone know more about how they got the .fmv into Nintendulator? I got the video, but Fantasia is emitting a high pitch whine from 4 minutes onward which ruins the audio.
nesmock can handle the conversions. good luck finding something it syncs in, heh
Player (65)
I made a syncing file for fceux. Three frames needed to be added, 2 at 700, and 1 at 49609. http://www.mediafire.com/?qjya7aedq81q3h4 Does fceux have an 8 sprite limit? It looks a lot better without it, but I thought it was required from an authenticity standpoint???
fceux has an option to enable more than 8 sprites per scanline. guidelines say to leave it off though.
Player (65)
natt wrote:
fceux has an option to enable more than 8 sprites per scanline. guidelines say to leave it off though.
Seems a bit silly when other encodes are rendering at 1440p to remove aliasing. But I guess the rules are the rules. ;)
nanogyth wrote:
natt wrote:
Seems a bit silly when other encodes are rendering at 1440p to remove aliasing. But I guess the rules are the rules. ;)
/shrug The Encoder Guidelines are a bit murky on this. Two viewpoints are presented: "As close to original as possible," and "enhanced," and they aren't really reconciled. Of course, there are quite a few problems with that page...
Player (65)
It is a little annoying that Famtasia looks better in this respect because it isn't advanced enough to mimic this idiosyncrasy of real consoles.