Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is my second attempt at Looney Tunes. I had canceled the first run due to my finding several improvements, specifically in Tweety Stage. This run is improved over the old one by 412 frames.
I used VBA-rerecording 19.3 to record this run.
  • Record from Power on
  • Game Boy
  • No BIOS
  • Aims for fastest possible time
  • Takes Damage to save Time
  • Abuses a Programming error in Tweety Stage
Daffy Stage
This is exactly the same as my other run. Used down hill slopes to keep fast speed, used Turbo swimming in one room, Swimming is just as fast as walking underwater. The only new thing here is that I positioned Daffy closer to where he stands in the score screen. The score does not start counting down until he is in his spot, so getting him as close as possible to that spot is important
Tweety Stage
This is where most of my saved time comes in. As in my first run, I get hit by the baseball to get the speed boost. I discovered that by landing on Sylvester for a brief moment, Tweety gets a brief speed boost. This is used throughout the whole level. Keeping Sylvester with me the whole time was very tricky. I saved
Porky Stage
Not much to say here. Did some neat dodging, and got hurt to save time.
Tazmanian Devil Stage
This level causes problems. Spinning through the bricks causes severe lag, so I didn't spin through too many. Because of this, this level may seem sort of pointless.
Speedy Gonzalies Stage

This is the other Level I saved a lot of time at. I use the skeleton guy to give me a speed boost like before, but I was able to trigger it from the front, rather than jump over him and wait to hit me from behind. I also had a better Fight with the Mummy, and I did a much better job of the room with the rising lava. I still had to get the invincible though.
Road Runner Stage
I lost some of my gained frames here. The Wile E. Coyote fight took slightly longer than before.
Bugs Stage
This went pretty well. Though I shot my boomerang once in the skeleton fight that was unnecessary. Elmer Fudd went rather well too. I had to shoot the Boomerang to get him to do what I wanted.
Once again, I have to cancel this run. I have discovered how to get through Speedy Stage without getting the invinsible. this saves a lot of time. I will look over the run several times before I resubmit it so I'm positive it's right.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1773: Pekopon's GB Looney Tunes in 09:49.37
I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. Bugs and Daffy levels were the best. I cant help but wonder what the storyline for Porky's level was, and why the ending credits picture had chars that werent even in the game. Yes vote.
Former player
Once again, this is cancelled due to figuring out how to get through Speedy with out invinsible. I will look over the run several times before I re submit it so I don't have to keep cancelling it.