HELLO every super-player! This is an improved over my previous movie by 18.55 seconds!
There's only a little difference between this movie and my previous one. But, how I make the run so fast? It's the LAG!
This game has much more lag than "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 1". SO it's important to find the best way to reduce lag . And I also do my best to improve some details
I improved the way to beat the BOSS which in the second zone. I let Dale to bump the STORN, and Chip would have enough time to catch Dale, and through Dale to hit the BOSS twice!

adelikat: Cleaned up the submission text some and made it more apparent the amount of improvement over the previous movie, and Accepting for publication.

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also corrected the ROM name.
  • You indicated Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2(U).nes
  • I updated it to Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (U) [!].nes

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1790: dragonxyk's NES Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 in 11:04.65
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2104)
Yes vote. Allthough it is very similiar to your published movie, it is faster anyway. EDIT: I found that the movie I had watched right before I posted this was the very OLD movie. This movie is NEW. I'm sorry for my mistake.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Wow I loved the Crane Boss fight at Future World. Thats exactly how I'd imagine Chip & Dale fighting against someone. Yes vote.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
Yes vote to an improvement of one my favorite movies.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1028] NES Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers 2 "2 players" by dragonxyk in 11:04.65
Site Admin, Skilled player (1235)
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.