Submission Text Full Submission Page

Description

Merry Christmas, and your present is an awesome TAS.OK, This is my 4th attempt at TASing The Terminator. The 3rd attempt is on Youtube and this submission is about a minute shorter than that run. Needless to say, this ones way more entertaining. There are more glitches in this run than all my others. One in the first level, saved tons of time. Also more Luck manipulation was used in this one.

Goals

-Aims for fastest time
-Abuses programing errors in the game
-Manipulates luck
-Plays on hardest difficulty
-Takes Damage to save time

Notes

Turning around for 1 to a few frames can manipulate an entire field of enemies coming along. If you see me do that, it's to luck manipulate. I shoot Arnie once in the Police station, to stop him from shooting so I could jump over him.
Emulator Settings: Default

Truncated: I will reject this, again.
I briefly tested the shooting sequences since you appear to just mash the buttons there, and saved 10 frames on one police officer. It might not be completely fair to extrapolate, but you have about 40 of these gunfights, which would mean a possible improvement of 400 frames or 6-7 seconds.
This is not the main reason for rejection. This game is just lacking in possibility to do something interesting. Even with optimal gunfights, I doubt a movie of this game would be publishable.
I advise that you find a better suited game, and better luck next time.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1815: kchrules's Genesis The Terminator in 06:09.63
Editor, Expert player (2459)
I actually enjoyed watching it this time. Your movements are more precise than before and you skipped more stuff than I thought was possible. I'm not sure how much it can be improved, but now it looks it's played rather well and has no obvious mistakes. I'll give it a weak yes-vote.
Thanks Aqfaq. No posts lately.
Currently working on: -Possibly the Wily Tower (Mega Man the Wily Wars)
Experienced player (822)
Probably because you've submitted runs for the same boring game three times.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Meh, it wasn't entertaining. That's a bad game choice.
I was first introduced to this game by Exilant's TAS and you certainly demolished his time! Yes vote.
Player (80)
ZeXr0 wrote:
Meh, it wasn't entertaining. That's a bad game choice.
QFT. Having watched this, I reiterate my recommendation that you find a game with more potential. You've improved this, possibly as far as it will go, but it's just not that great a game to start with.
ideamagnate| .seen aqfaq <nothing happens> DK64_MASTER| .seen nesvideoagent * DK64_MASTER slaps forehead