Street Smart is a bad and short game. I like bad and short games.
This version is 2,5 minutes faster than braceyj's movie.
I used these RAM addresses for my aid:
00FF9041player HP
00FF9241enemy 1 HP
00FF9341enemy 2 HP
00FF927Benemy invulnerability timer
There exists a bug that can be used to gain unnatural amounts of money, but I did not use it, because it wastes time.
Enjoy, if you can!
  • Plays on hardest difficulty
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Genre: Fighting

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. I'm not sure I got the right ROM though. (I tried Street Smart (JU) [!].gen, which was the closest match to what you wrote.) Well, here goes! Feel free to clean up the list.

Truncated: Like last time I saw a movie of this game, it's just not interesting enough. Too few attacks, same procedure several times in a row, for every level. Rejecting.

Truncated: This submission has been put back for judging due to change of publication rules. It looks optimal and will be accepted into the vault tier.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1846: Aqfaq's Genesis Street Smart in 03:32.88
Experienced player (822)
You're not kidding, that's a bad game. Unfortunately it's so bad that I don't think there's much to see with it, other than that hot 80s girl with a mullet between levels. It was short, and watchable, so I'll give it a meh. Also, the input should probably be extended until the Congratulations screen appears, since it ends and then I had to hit start for the game to end.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
I was entertained by this. Very short, so the repetitiveness didn't get to me, and the between battle stuff was okay, mostly due to the 80s chick that mmmmmbossman mentioned that briefly flashed between levels. The ways that you ended the levels were quite entertaining; I was hooked from the frame that you seemed to punch a little boy in the FACE Played well, short, and funny, I think it's a keeper.
Player (120)
I thought this was hilarious. Short and bad indeed. Kudos.
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Skilled player (1469)
Oh,I can see the last three pictures!Very interesting and fast.Yes vote
Do the work.
How can you say no to kung-fu fighting at the White House?
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
big amelica! gambling! heh, this wasn't bad to watch, but I think it should end the movie later so the viewer doesn't have to press start after the movie ends.
Editor, Expert player (2459)
There's no need to press start, just wait (20 seconds).
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2234] Genesis Street Smart by Aqfaq in 03:32.88