Submission Text Full Submission Page

Movie statistics

• Length: 8.88 seconds (533 frames)
  • Rerecords: 3
  • Emulator: FCEU 0.98.15

Comments

This movie shows the fastest possible death in SMB3.
Happy April Fool's Day.

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also corrected the ROM name.
  • You indicated Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) [!].nes
  • I updated it to Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG1) [!].nes

Bisqwit: ECONCEPT: Unsupported concept.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1906: Zowayix's NES Super Mario Bros. 3 in 00:08.88
I got bored while watching this, so meh. Maybe when optimizations are found to shorten this a bit, it might garner more interest.
Experienced player (822)
Zowayix, prepare to meet the grue. It'd be nice if you at least tried to be unique.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
If you submitted something that was timewise a fraction faster and made a psuedo submission as to how you achieved it then it might have been better.
I actully think this may work, but it may not.... IDK. I'm voting meh.
See Youtube page (GIRfanaticTAS) for all runs and stuff.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
It didn't work in the past. Why should it work now.
N._Harmonik
She/Her
It's called April Fools' Day, you dolts! Which means you shouldn't be taking this seriously!
Why, oh, why do I even <i>try</i> to understand my own species?
I take my April Fool's Day jokes very seriously. You have to put some thought into it and produce something unique and interesting, otherwise we'll have 1000 gag submissions every April 1.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Experienced player (822)
hopper wrote:
I take my April Fool's Day jokes very seriously. You have to put some thought into it and produce something unique and interesting, otherwise we'll have 1000 gag submissions every April 1.
Amen. I think to illustrate this point, I'll make a TAS for each Sonic game, and kill him as early as possible in each one. Just for the hell of it.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Player (120)
What we really need is a 16 game run which kills the player as fast as possible in every game ;)
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
OK, sorry about the bad submission. Please don't take this too seriously. I don't want a ton of bad submissions every April 1.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Getting 3 0's 3 8's for a time is kinda unique though.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing