Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello, I've always watched TASs from here and speedruns.net, and now I did my first atempt.
It was on a SMW hack made by Zekader, and it has no real ending (you can see on a video on Youtube).
IP Patch: http://www.zophar.net/hacks/files/smwhelle10.zip Rom to be patched: Super Mario World (US).smc

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Snes9X 1.43+ v9
  • No damage / Fast time
  • Clear all levels

Comments

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do the wall jump, so some parts will be a little slow (and boring -.-'), though I've tried a lot of times.
If there is any way I can improve it, please comment.

Stage by stage comments

Stage 00

Nothing interesting, just go forward.

Stage 01

Lost some speed when hitting the wall. Should have used less spin jump too.

Stage 02

Lost speed on musical notes blocks.

Stage 09 and 0A

Boring ones, I have nothing to do but wait --'.

Stage 0C

Auto scroll level, gained some lives.

Stage 0F (last level)

Cape and Yoshi was needed to complete the level. After I get the star, I've tried everythign to don't fall after hitting the musical note block.

Bisqwit: Rejecting for reasons including breaking the site's rules by using a not-allowed hacked game, and sub-standard playing quality. I wish you good luck on your next TAS project! Please read the rules and Guidelines to better accustomize yourself with this site's goals.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1915: Panda's SNES Super Mario World Hell Edition in 11:55.30
You should read a rules page. vote is no. NOTE: It is possible within at least 10 or less minutes if using the way of the SMW trick page.
DiffCalc .NET Frameworks 3.5 required.
The TAS is pretty entertaining throughout, but the problem is there are a zillion SMW hacks and we can't maintain movies for them all.
It wasn't too bad to watch, but the play wasn't up to TASvideos standards. More importantly, I think the hack itself is unpublishable. It has very little novelty over SDW and Kaizo. And also, the music. And also, the music. And also, the music. And also, the music. No vote.
Former player
The hack was somewhat interesting (except for the rather questionable music choice), but it was played sub-optimally, so... Meh. Anyway, I wonder what that "Internet password" is.
Dromiceius wrote:
It wasn't too bad to watch, but the play wasn't up to TASvideos standards. More importantly, I think the hack itself is unpublishable. It has very little novelty over SDW and Kaizo. And also, the music. And also, the music. And also, the music. And also, the music. No vote.
His words, my words. No.
Nice try! Definitely not up to par with the quality standard on this site. Due to the nature of this game ( a SMW Hack that has nothing special to add ), even if everyone voted YES here, I doubt it will get published anyway.
Obviously TAS'd but definitely not to the level this site expects from someone TASing the SMW engine. Also this hack is kinda cool in that it's all one level... but really it's nothing special and oh my god the music. Voted no.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
While the hack was pretty nice (except the music), it does not beat Super Demo World. Too bad. No vote.
caitsith2
He/Him
Player (46)
Definitely not up the SMW engine TAS standards. Also didn't like the way the music was done for this hack either. The internet password, is for a site that no longer exists. It was supposed to be proof that you beat the HELL Edition hack. The password was ABXY. No Vote
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!