Hello,I'm HappyLee,this is a movie about Super Mario Bros "-3 stage ending",in fact,these three levels isn't in Super Mario Bros's author's plan,is just a fake "Warp Zone",and warps to the " -1" level,this is not "minus world",this is " " world,so this information made a mistake!
Anyway,I've got the new record here,in level -1,I use water pole trick to save times,in -3,I through the wall to save more time(Phil did it too)...
And,some pictures I've got!
This movie is really great,and not too long,just 2 minutes.
Enjoy!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1965: HappyLee's FDS Super Mario Bros. "-3 stage ending" in 02:46.35
Post subject: HappyLee's here!
Expert player (2453)
Thank you,Mr robot! This is my new movie,hope you like it ^v^
Recent projects: SMB warpless TAS (2018), SMB warpless walkathon (2019), SMB something never done before (2019), Extra Mario Bros. (best ending) (2020).
Expert player (2453)
Oh,I am a "Member"!!!
Recent projects: SMB warpless TAS (2018), SMB warpless walkathon (2019), SMB something never done before (2019), Extra Mario Bros. (best ending) (2020).
Senior Moderator
So, how did you save almost two seconds here?
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
moozooh wrote:
Seconded, explanation would nice for folks like me who do not know their SMB frame-by-frame.
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )
Expert player (2453)
What do you think of this movie???
Former player
good
Expert player (2453)
Well,nobody voted yet.
Expert player (2453)
And this will be my last movie in Tasvideos.
Active player (435)
It's been 2 hours...and it's 3am - 7am in the states, perhaps you could wait till people watch the movie before they vote?
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
Expert player (2453)
Hey,Deign,it will just take you 2 minutes,not that long =.=#
Experienced player (538)
Tombad wrote:
moozooh wrote:
Seconded, explanation would nice for folks like me who do not know their SMB frame-by-frame.
Hello there HappyLee, any possibility to tell where you did improvements and didn't do? Submission text is one of the important things to do here because it gives important information to movie watchers. EDIT1. Nice backward jumpings! I see, you saved frames in -1 world when you did that flagpole glitch there and it is a nice discovery! I think this movie should be enough to be published because it looks entertaining too, voting YES.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
HappyLee wrote:
Good. Will this mean an end to your double/triple/multiple posting as well? We have an edit button, just so you know.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
Post subject: Nothing to say here...
Expert player (2453)
Thanks,Shinryuu,I know that,but I don't know how to express...
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
Yes vote. This movie will be published soon, even before your full run can.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Former player
Sir VG wrote:
HappyLee wrote:
Good. Will this mean an end to your double/triple/multiple posting as well?
But will it stop your lame-ass jokes and idiotism? I hope so...
Skilled player (1149)
Yes vote, this run should be published.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Guybrush wrote:
Sir VG wrote:
HappyLee wrote:
Good. Will this mean an end to your double/triple/multiple posting as well?
But will it stop your lame-ass jokes and idiotism? I hope so...
Don't strain your brain to find jokes in posts where jokes don't exist.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
Expert player (2453)
klmz wrote:
Yes vote. This movie will be published soon, even before your full run can.
klmz,you are my hero!!! By the way,are the quality of films and videos relating to the release time?
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
HappyLee wrote:
By the way,are the quality of films and videos relating to the release time?
The release time is mostly related to the title of the game and you, my friend, have chosen a good title :) Edit: Also, the fact that it is a short movie will have some impact.
Skilled player (1431)
HappyLee wrote:
By the way,are the quality of films and videos relating to the release time?
There is no absolute criteria that affects the ammount of time between submitting and publication, the encoders choose to encode what they want, when they want. The quality of a movie often do have something to do about how long it takes though, if a movie is of great quality it will take a shorter ammount of time to decide if it should be published or not. Movie legth also play in, the longer the movie is the longer it will take to encode once started. Also more than anything I think that game choice effects how long it takes. An encoder would obviously much rather encode a movie of a game he/she loves than one he/she doesn't even know.
Agare Bagare Kopparslagare
Nice improvements! (of course, some explanations on the improvements would be nice) YES vote!
Active player (432)
Cpadolf wrote:
An encoder would obviously much rather encode a movie of a game he/she loves than one he/she doesn't even know.
A silly note, we dont have female encoders :P
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Do we even have girls at all?
See Youtube page (GIRfanaticTAS) for all runs and stuff.
Active player (277)
No, there are no girls on the Internet, because The Patriarchy drove them out!
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude