Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is a submission for Atlantis No Nazo
This is another route to get to the final room. This is the right final room to finish the game. I also pick up some neat add ons along the way, such as everlasting star-power. ;). This movie is completed in 12886 frames, while the current published is completed in 9624 frames. Making this movie longer, but I find its a good example of an "easy" way to beat the so called "impossible" final room.
Enjoy!

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also corrected the ROM name.
  • You indicated Atlantis No Nazo (J).nes
  • I updated it to Atlantis no Nazo (J).nes

adelikat: This new route is slower nor does it warrant a new category. Also poor viewer response. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1990: Vatchern's NES Atlantis No Nazo in 03:34.77
Experienced player (822)
So this game just says congratulations and keeps going? How gay. Also, I don't see the point of going through more rooms to get the same result. Showing an "easy" ways for normal people to beat the game is more for a Let's Play than a TAS. Voting no.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Banned User, Former player
YOu could always take a more exploration-based approach though the game instead of just going though a few rooms. I have complete data-based maps of each room and item if you want them.
Perma-banned
here it is. It's a bit unweildly, but just click one of the links in the top grid to view a level. Feel free to ask me any questions about what anything means. The doors shown in maps:
doorID to level
...if you use the * link instead of the number, it'll show "to doorID" (useful in the main listing). Before anybody asks, yes, the items really are there, and yes, there really is a door hidden in a wall (but it won't show up) ... Really, this game is pretty much nuts. Edit: Oh, yeah. Level 99 gets a door back to 6 after you save Ikki, but it isn't shown here (it's not a real door in terms of game data; manually added by code later), so you can continue. I actually suspect that's why the game doesn't end right away; it shows a treasure count, and I suspect that the real "goal" of the game is to get as much treasure as possible, not just free Ikki :P Edit: Yeah, shut up. Map of game (13K). Computer-exploding of game (439K). View at own risk.
Perma-banned
Player (84)
This movie is not to obsolete my current one, or to be placed on side of it. it is simply a movie to entertain.
Vatchern wrote:
This movie is not to obsolete my current one, or to be placed on side of it. it is simply a movie to entertain.
If that is the case, I would much rather see a movie that goes to a lot more places and collects a lot more things. Sort of like one of the Umihara Kiwase* runs. You could even show off the credits, ol' blue head, and maybe some of the secrets in the game. Being longer may make it a bit less fun to watch for some people, but at least I would enjoy it.
Perma-banned
Player (84)
Xkeeper wrote:
Vatchern wrote:
If that is the case, I would much rather see a movie that goes to a lot more places and collects a lot more things. Sort of like one of the Umihara Kiwase* runs. You could even show off the credits, ol' blue head, and maybe some of the secrets in the game. Being longer may make it a bit less fun to watch for some people, but at least I would enjoy it.
Yeah, i might do that, end it off in the dark hole.
Player (84)
Ahhh. I promise my next one will be accepted!