Submission Text Full Submission Page

General Info

• Emulator: FEC Ultra 0.98.16
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Abuses programming errors
  • Uses warps
  • 21 seconds fast than previous movie by Kyrsimys.
  • Take damage to save time.
  • The best way to save time.
  • feed animals as little as possible.

Credits

Thanks for player-Dragonxyk,he helped me a lot.

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also corrected the ROM name.
  • You indicated Little Nemo - The Dream Master (U).nes
  • I updated it to Little Nemo - The Dream Master (U) [!].nes

adelikat: Even though this is an improvement to the published movie, it fails to beat existing improvements (see thread for links). I hope the author works on an improved version. But I am rejecting this one.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2010: max12187566's NES USA Little Nemo in 23:18.15
Post subject: Re: #2010: max12187566's NES USA Little Nemo in 23:18.15
Editor, Active player (296)
Can you explain what was improved?
Skilled player (1885)
For level 1: *You run up the first two mushrooms, it would have been faster if you jumped up. *When you enter the frog, you should enter him from the right because your X position is kept when you enter an animal. *When getting up on the blue mushroom around frame 1500 you jump on the snail instead of on the ground, which is faster. *You take damage before entering the mole, which doesn't save any time and looks sloppy. *There is a faster dig path that can be used. It's also possible to increase your average speed by tapping right every five frames, to optimize your subpixel speed. Even though this run is faster than the published run, I'm gonna have to vote no due to obvious mistakes, sorry... References: Guybrush's WIP My WIP of level 1.(it can be improved by at least 2 frames).
Skilled player (1402)
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to vote no. It sure is an improvement over the currently published movie, but the movie missed too many timesavers and optimization.
I'd like to know too what was improved, what do you mean by "Uses warps" ? How did you gain 21 seconds ?
Skilled player (1470)
.......I could only say sorry.How disapointed I was.No
Do the work.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!