Game objectives

• Emulator used: FCEU 0.98.16
  • Aims for fastest completion
  • Manipulates luck!(The most important)
  • With the "bouncing bulb spirit" help me to kill enemy
  • Take damage to save time

One big improvement

Thanks to Manipulates luck.I killing some enemies to catch the biggest experience points much faster than FODA.

Other big improvement

With the "bouncing bulb spirit" help.I could hit the enemies when I far away from them.And to stop them moving. I could kill them faster!

Stage by stage comments

Stage 1 634F faster

Stage 2 61F faster

Stage 3 170F faster

Stage 4 70F faster

Stage 5 89F faster

Stage 6 59F faster

Stage 7 64F faster

Stage 8 419F faster

ALL 1566F faster

END

Thanks to FODA and others who made their KICK MASTER speedruns that I used for comparations.

adelikat: Accepting for publication as an improvement to the published movie. Also, processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2050: dragonxyk's NES Kick Master in 08:32.38
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
Wow what? super skills, now I must find some time to watch it, but congratulations on so much time saved.
Awesome TAS for an awesome game. I could really see improvement throughout, and you have a nice style. You are truly the Kick Master!
"I think happiness is just being able to loaf without stress." http://speeddemosarchive.com/
J.Y
Skilled player (1153)
Oh yeah! Nice improvement dragonxyk. I think you are turly the Kick Master!
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1174] NES Kick Master by dragonxyk in 08:31.54
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
Just watched it. Great ideas, you made me feel dumb, which is a good thing. Now go obsolete my other movies! Also, did you know you can enter walls in kickmaster? I didn't find any use for it, but maybe you would. It only worked on breakable blocks, and entering them from above (just do a diving knee attack on the edge of the block and he should enter, I think that's how I did it, can't remember exactly, but it isn't too hard).
Using the bouncing bulb was good thinking, great job dragonxyk.