• Manipulates luck
  • with BUG
  • Abuses programming errors

Comments

The game skills:
(1) rebounded after a hit-accelerated effects 。
(2) Take-off after a short knife will jump some 。
(3) on the ladder when Anzuo or right to Shangpa will produce rapid results 。
(4) stepped in when the ground thorn According to jump, in the rebound after take-off again 。
(5)Each Commissioner is the remaining blood to the minimum as far as possible, through the extra points to reduce the time。

Stage by stage comments

Concerning of First: BOSS only to talk about the money out, SL to 74 above can be up to 78!Behind for Zuopu Dian.    

Concerning of second: SL in the first Commissioner of the money to more than 74, started cutting out a six SL mushrooms can be, to wear the shoes 80, acceleration and jumping than 50 degrees high, the basic Mosha on.  

Concerning of third: Skip.

Concerning of Fourth: 2 F waste of the take-off to control the randomness of the game, the other Mosha said.

Concerning of Fifth: at the outset to kill two monkeys SL skills "Lightning", in the back BOSS war, the two lightning fast on the BOSS Miaosha.

Concerning of Sixth: BOSS entrance of a waste of 1 F to control luck, killing two soldiers, two SL swap "Lightning" (behind useful). BOSS war SL skip.

Concerning of seventh: 180 to buy a pair of shoes (no shoes to buy 380 of the reasons for this: Even if the 380 SL to a maximum of money, not enough to buy), the other ignored.

Commissioner of eighth: BOSS were killed on their way by Jin Gu Bang, a waste of 1 F to control luck. Other ignored.

Commissioner of the ninth: the way to buy 380 of the shoes, to accelerate and get the best jump of the increase, the other ignored.

Commissioner of tenth: control of the beginning of luck, two soldiers in his path and jump to their own. Hit a bat the way, if we do not hit it to the whereabouts of points will be to catch up with the bat group were killed. Other ignored.

Commissioner of the 11th (final points): basically control the luck of the necessary take-off and random combine, the next time the tunnel no knives, because a knife after the end of the 1 F standstill, and to jump on the tunnel When a knife-edge dance so that it can be faster the second take-off, four bats in the place together with the Lightning, the direct jump is not the last jump, if the fight, at least three times a knife Therefore, I chose the Lightning.BOSS final battle to watch: Back to resolve BOSS. It is worth mentioning that in the last Liangdao kill BOSS, can use the "Caisi" approach, first-out knife after BOSS fell behind early on to end the game, landed here than the resurgence of a quick jump out of more than 10 knife F.

Summary: This game of the randomness of a strong, with each of the take-off will be wasted 1 F, so a combination of both is very important!

Address Memory

END

I'm sorry everone. We cancelled twice,due to the movie file is not full,now the movie is alright. Sorry again!!We do this FCM tow times. We try our best to make the movie faster and faster. We think the moste important to TAS the game is the Manipulates luck. Have a good time everyone and We hope you will love this game. Thanks!

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Here goes! Feel free to clean up the list.

mmbossman: This game appears to have a lot of significance to users from Asian countries. However, as Truncated stated in a previous submission, this game isn't very interesting to watch, even when the improvements from damage boosting are taken into account. I am rejecting this movie due to poor game choice, and wish the authors luck in their next project.

adelikat: Unrejecting and accepting for publication to the Vault

Brandon: Publication underway.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2053: J.Y & Max's NES Saiyuuki World in 14:24.96
Skilled player (1469)
Nice.Especially the damage counting and boss killing.
Do the work.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
This is better than the previous attempts, but still pretty boring to watch. Especially the bosses, and the bland levels. I still vote No for this game.
KennyMan666
He/Him
Isn't this that Wonder Boy ripoff? Time for Google. Yep. Pretty much a direct copy of Wonder Boy: Monster World for Master System. Thought those screenshots reminded me of something.
Det man inte har i begåvning får man ta ut i energi. "I think I need to get to Snoop Dogg's level of high to be able to research this post." -Samsara Read my fanfic, One Piece: Pure Corruption
KennyMan666 wrote:
Isn't this that Wonder Boy ripoff? Time for Google. Yep. Pretty much a direct copy of Wonder Boy: Monster World for Master System. Thought those screenshots reminded me of something.
Whomp'em?
KennyMan666
He/Him
That too. Whomp'Em was Saiyuuki World 2 over in Japanland.
Det man inte har i begåvning får man ta ut i energi. "I think I need to get to Snoop Dogg's level of high to be able to research this post." -Samsara Read my fanfic, One Piece: Pure Corruption
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
I'm glad to see max improving himself as a TASer. 3 minutes is a large amount of improvement. I will watch this when I get a chance.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Former player
Ah,thank you adelikat.I just try my best. I will improving myself time by time ,as my name "Max" And thanks everyone at the same time. I like this movie "travel to east",so I will do the perfectly!!!
J.Y
Skilled player (1153)
Thanks for your support!!!
Skilled player (1469)
Huray! Huray!
Do the work.
Former player
Vote yes.I love this game and the movie ^-^
Just Run
J.Y
Skilled player (1153)
Thanks for everyone !
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
eternaljwh wrote:
Yep. Pretty much a direct copy of Wonder Boy: Monster World for Master System. Thought those screenshots reminded me of something.
Whomp'em?[/quote] except Whomp Em is a much better game and much better TAS. This game is quite...bland. Slow walking to the right. The damage boosting was nice, but not enough for a yes vote.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
J.Y
Skilled player (1153)
We hope adelikat can consider this movie as Whomp'em,and we think this game is really funuy.Thanks a lot !
Experienced player (574)
For reference, there is a WB in ML movie: http://www.speedruns.net/content/view/163/184/
Experienced player (822)
I was borderline throughout this whole movie. It's technically well done, but very repetitive. I think a "meh" fits it best.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2104)
mmbossman wrote:
I was borderline throughout this whole movie. It's technically well done, but very repetitive. I think a "meh" fits it best.
I agree.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Skilled player (1670)
I am voting no because this game was plain out boring and it had a few spots which looked... not optimal like I hope mmbossman will write later on >_>
Warp wrote:
omg lol this is so fake!!!1 the nes cant produce music like this!
Experienced player (822)
I have a few questions that I need answered before I can make a decision on this: * Why did you used a fixed (f) ROM, as opposed the the good (J) ROM? * It looks to me like you missed several damage boosts: 1) The red snake at the end of the first level 2) Frame 5300, followed soon after by taking 3 hits from the snake on the platform (so I know you have the health for the damage boost) 3) Why didn't you boost off (at least some of) the spikes around frame 11000? 4) Any reason why you didn't boost off the first caveman before killing the second to get the lightning powerup? These were some things that I (and several other people) noticed that stuck out in the first half of the movie, I havne't taken a look at the second half in as much detail yet.
This movie didn't entertain me. Here's the thing though; I've never played the game. Even if this was the most entertaining run on the site and was published, I still wouldn't watch it as a newcomer to the site because I've never even heard of the game. Meanwhile the people who had heard of it would be like "ooh I know this game" in their respective language and go nuts over it. Just my opinion on this sort of thing that happens to be very well represented with this run.
<adelikat> I am annoyed at my irc statements ending up in forums & sigs
Experienced player (822)
Anyone else care to comment on this? My questions have gone unanswered for a week, as has my PM to one of the authors.
Former player
Sorry,I'm late I will give the answer as soon as possible!!
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2209] NES Saiyuuki World by max12187566 & J.Y in 14:24.96