• Emulator: Famtasia 5.1
(mail me if any further information is required, or comment on the fmv)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #33: Baxter's NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 in 31:08.50
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [104] NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game "1 player" by Baxter in 31:08.50
the checksum on the movie is read by my emulator as nothing but a string of zeros, and I experiance de-synch problems. It might be just me, but if anyone knows what the deal is, I would appriciate it.
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Skilled player (1402)
As far as I know I used: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II - The Arcade Game (U) [!].nes Do note that this movie was made with Famtasia and for it to play correctly, you should use Famtasia. I am currently making an improvement to this movie, played with FCEU.
Ah, that solves it. nice vid too ^^
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Player (94)
Baxter wrote:
As far as I know I used: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II - The Arcade Game (U) [!].nes Do note that this movie was made with Famtasia and for it to play correctly, you should use Famtasia. I am currently making an improvement to this movie, played with FCEU.
I watched the previous movie--about %20 awesome (the manhole trick was great!) and about %80 I-think-Don's-going-to-do-the-A+B-attack-and-hit-one-opponent-again. I literally groaned at the appearance of a mouser popping out of a wall because I knew that it was going to be another sequence of stand still, A+B, stand still, A+B... I know that a TMNT 2 run is going depend heavily on A+B. However, don't the mousers come out at a constant rate no matter what you do? If so, would it be possible to use that extra time to find some more creative ways to kill the first few mousers in the series (e.g., dodge the first mouser and then kill the first two mousers with one blow, use other attacks)?
Skilled player (1402)
Hehe, I'm currently fighting those mousers at level 3, and obviously I will make them more interesting ;) What did you mean by the manhole trick?
Player (94)
Baxter wrote:
Hehe, I'm currently fighting those mousers at level 3, and obviously I will make them more interesting ;) What did you mean by the manhole trick?
The manhole trick: The enemy throws an manhole and you hit it at the first posible frame, making it look like the enemy took the manhole and threw it straight at his own head. Quite cool--that trick's a keeper.
Editor, Player (67)
Archive.org collection Archive.org download Note: The MP4 has sections in which the screen wiggles. This is due to emulation errors in Famtasia.
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.