Sorry, I miscalculated the time for the last one. This is my first final version, no warps, no damage, pretty much as fast as i could manage it. Possibly less than 10 min is possible by really, really abusing the random ball generator, and also a few seconds could be taken off if someone gets lucky and gets the fishtail fast on level 6. If you really have a submission that is fully 3 minutes faster than mine with no warps, I will freakin die because that is so awesome. If there are warps though, forget it, a warp version should take like 4 min maybe.
Game: Snake Rattle n Roll Time: 10:17 Player: Devin Nick: Devin dot com
hope you can put whichever wins up soon, i'm looking forward to it. and by the way thanks for maintaining such a great site. -Devin

Bisqwit: Thank you for the submission - the movie is now published.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #26: devindotcom's NES Snake Rattle 'n' Roll in 10:17.17
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [118] NES Snake Rattle 'n' Roll "warpless, 1 player" by devindotcom in 10:17.17