Active player (432)
SNES TASer of 2008. Vote on the SNES TASer of 2008. The nominee is listed below; click on the name to be taken to a page with the relevant movies listed. Cpadolf There are a few authors such as Mister, Phil, ElectroSpecter, Deign etc who produced strong runs. But basically all of them did not create more than 2 SNES runs in 2008. Place your vote wisely! Edit: Apparently, you must enter at least two poll options in order to vote so you can't vote afterall ^_^
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Dang he sure got a lot of movies done...
Senior Moderator
Yeah, Cpadolf totally deserves it! Especially awesome since his taste in games largely coincides with my own. :)
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
I'm not sure about you, but I remember "No" always being a write-in option. But I'll 'vote' for cpadolf anyway. :)
Experienced player (822)
I vote for Cpadolf :)
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Player (120)
I nominate "Mister, Phil, ElectroSpecter, Deign" And I'll go ahead and vote for Mister as Mister made my favorite SNES movie of the year (and I already cast my vote for Deign as TASer of the year :P ) To me it is the spiritual successor/obsoletor to JXQ's 100% SM run, although unfortunately and necessarily shorter.
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs