Submission Text Full Submission Page
feature of Mortal Kombat 3;
FATALITY = occurs when after you win a match when the second round or the third (the first fatality when you enable a button only) to finish during a fatality you can perform that will happen after the fight
ANIMALITY = round3 always in mercy after activation of the enemy will ressucita and then you can win it again could turn on the fatality = friendship is when after you win a match when the second round or the third (in the first when you activate the friendship with a single button) that you can finish during the run a friendship that will happen to the fight desfexo
= BABALITY occurs when after you win a match when the second round or the third (in the first when you turn the babality with a single button) that you can finish during the run a babality that will happen after the fight and when the opponent will become a baby
STAGES = FATALITYS occurs when after you win a match when the second round or the third (the first stage when you activate the button with a single fatality) in the finish that you can perform a stage fatality that happens after the fight, cause a cagho dependent on the stage that will hold the opponent to take her scenes This are the basic details of the game ....
In this video ultilizados have access to racing with the endless activation of the stuff scott some glithes caused by the eruption of fire Shang Tsung the transformation for each finish all thought and reconsidered made several re-combo throughout the game repeated and no fatality
emulator and the settings used for the tool
snes9x-1.43-improvement15.3-win32 Use timing WIP1 Allow left + right / up + down Fake Mute desync workaround Sync samples witth sound CPU
Description of what was played
Mortal Kombat 3 u (!)
scott stuff that enabled the start menu and options you fazz these commands; command of the classic SNES (y, b, a, x, l, r, start and select) = x, b, a, y, up, left, down, right and down
level = very hard
were not ultilizados no babalitus or friendship
objective much less time and skill and fun
Without damage of hits and defense to save time
The hardest part was how the glitch and re_combo of shangtsung
This video was made as it had assisted tool for umk3 I also decided to make the MK3 possible to also show the ability to Shang Tsung to Mortal Kombat 3
I hope gostem.Bye

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2215: SDR's SNES Mortal Kombat 3 in 10:40.53
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
Entertaining movie. I especially liked the glitches and shapeshifting. The fatalities are really weird.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
FractalFusion wrote:
Entertaining movie. I especially liked the glitches and shapeshifting. The fatalities are really weird.
Thanks for comment friend ... and I hope to improve further over me every day
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Dude, send me the text in portuguese that I'll translate it for you, google translator suck
Active player (308)
I forgive you a lot!
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Former player
Pirate shows no mercy! lol
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
I was entertained, but you should NEVER repeat combos within a fight; it gets boring. The second rounds of your fights with Sheeva and Shao Kahn are the worst offenders. Also, a few things to think about for if you do another run 1. Some two-player fights (like in Vandal's Mortal Kombat II run) would be cool to see, and would allow you to do three-round fights and subsequently show off Animalities. 2. Use Fatalities more often. That's it. 8/8 vote from me.
Previous Name: boct1584
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Solon wrote:
I was entertained, but you should NEVER repeat combos within a fight; it gets boring. The second rounds of your fights with Sheeva and Shao Kahn are the worst offenders. Also, a few things to think about for if you do another run 1. Some two-player fights (like in Vandal's Mortal Kombat II run) would be cool to see, and would allow you to do three-round fights and subsequently show off Animalities. 2. Use Fatalities more often. That's it. 8/8 vote from me.
thanks for your opinion I'm already doing another wait
You should really post WIPs for a run as entertainment based as this :) Though the language barrier seems pretty steep in this case, so I can't blame you. I'll give this submission a watch shortly.
No Animalities, Babalities, or regular Fatalities, and only one Friendship? Sorry, I didn't find this very entertaining. Maybe if the run description had specified in detail what the glitches were, it would be easier to follow.
Player (70)
Not as entertaining as I would hope this run would be. Looking forward to your next one though. There is potential. ;)
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Nightwatch wrote:
No Animalities, Babalities, or regular Fatalities, and only one Friendship? Sorry, I didn't find this very entertaining. Maybe if the run description had specified in detail what the glitches were, it would be easier to follow.
I am forwarding another SMV from MK3 that there was my first experience
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Highness wrote:
Not as entertaining as I would hope this run would be. Looking forward to your next one though. There is potential. ;)
thanks I'm already doing another better
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Highness wrote:
please who is watching this vid of umk3 see the vid I sent them the umk3 10:08 this much better than this ... that I am still working
Banned User, Former player
Please consider using instead of replying 3 times in a row.
Perma-banned
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!