Submission Text Full Submission Page
In most pinball games, you control the flippers and the ball goes wherever the heck it wants to go. As the ball here is sentient, Sonic's direction can be influenced mid-air. This makes it easy to get the shot I need without taking too much time to set it up.
As an example, you would normally go right over the final boss's head, because of the setup. If you hold down as you shoot up above him, you hit him easily.
This is a short little game (four levels), where you have to collect all the emeralds in the level before reaching the boss, which is usually dispached quickly by jumping inside it.
I fail the bonus stages, since, "it's really the biggest waste of time ever." - Cherry. In spite of that, it's rather difficult to actually fail them quickly, considering the undersides of the flippers don't exist.
In general, Sonic goes right where I need him to go, with one major exception in the last level, where I have to get him to the other flipper to get where I need to be going. There's little waiting to be done in-game, the most being the first emerald chamber in level 3.
Final Score: 93,138,500.

Bisqwit: I had a look at this movie.
I don't know whether it should be accepted, because it doesn't really look impressive - it's hard to follow because there are really no clear goals.
In a pinball game almost anything that happens is good.
I'm not saying that you've played badly - I'm just saying that I'm having trouble seeing why it should be published.

nifboy: I'm not quite sure what you mean. This is intended to be a "fast as possible" run, and maybe that isn't quite as obvious as I thought that was when I submitted it. Would you please elaborate?

Bisqwit: Maybe I'm not the right person to review this movie then.
I just fail to see something impressive in it. As not everyone of the audience know the game either, I think I'm at least a little representing the audience and their reactions to the movie if it was published.

nifboy: Okay, I suppose I see your point. The more I think about it, the more it does seem to fall into the trap of just correcting mistakes and not trying to look perfect and/or impressive. Therefore, I'll save you the trouble of rejecting it and cancel it myself. I may decide to redo this, but if I do it'll be a long ways off.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #47: nifboy's Genesis Sonic Spinball in 12:47.62
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!