Emulator used: <FCEU 0.98.15>
<Aims for fastest time>
<Manipulates luck >
<With bug >
<Take damage to save time >
<Difficulty NORMAL >
First,thank to J.Y,with his help,I can improve so much.
Second,the basic strategy is similar to my published movie.But,here I will show my new discovery.
Base
When the 45-degree angle, there will be a walk to speed up the upper left, on the contrary the deceleration.
Firefights
Kill enemys also been improved, this tiny place is to raise high,and in the delay has done a number of debugging, and even more in exchange for the use of delay coordinates of X speed
Railway
I try not to move, so as to reduce unnecessary delays, do not knock down the stone in advance, this is in order to reduce the delay.
Final BOSS
BOSS eventually I did not give him the opportunity to add energy.
        That's all,thank you!!

mmbossman: Looks good. Accepting as an improvement.
ShinyDoofy: Will process...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2233: max12187566's NES Zen Intergalactic Ninja in 11:46.65
Player (147)
Awesome game + Awesome improvements = Awesome movie Voting yes.
Nach wrote:
I also used to wake up every morning, open my curtains, and see the twin towers. And then one day, wasn't able to anymore, I'll never forget that.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
Finally, you fully utilized ECO-POWER! Recycled "yeah" vote from me.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1282] NES Zen: Intergalactic Ninja by max12187566 in 11:46.65
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I stumbled upon this movie and the published movie comments are slightly incorrect. The movie was improved by about 42 seconds, instead of 21.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Experienced player (822)
I trusted your math and fixed it. Thanks for catching that.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
Is it me? Or does the plot description remind me of The Toxic Avenger? Either way this is hopping onto DailyMotion, but the main point of the post is. It really does remind me of that movie. O.O
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
how did max manage to fast-climb through the holes between floors in oil-rig stage (using pipes)? upd: ok, i've found it out here is real-time demo if anyone interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlJEmMdc-No
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.