In this movie I collected more coins, more marios and more points
than Volkov. It is more interesting than my old movie.
  • uses warps
  • collects only necessary items
  • takes damage to save time
  • fastest way possible
  • Handles every situation the best possible

Bisqwit: Thanks - processing now.
Ps: So far of all the SMW movies I have liked Bladegash's version most. All the other authors seem to not know that Mario can look up.
I find it funny when he looks up in the castle level to see the big stomper fall down. In this newest movie he just mostly drags the screen with him. It's not funny or interesting.
Making the movie interesting is not just about the best numbers. It's about acting. I'm afraid I have to go making my own version if I want to get a movie that looks like what I want to see.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #230: alexis_neuhaus's SNES Super Mario World in 10:50.97
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [144] SNES Super Mario World "warps" by alexis_neuhaus in 10:50.97
Having problems with this one - it desyncs during the final battle with Bowser. When he shoots out the second batch of Mechakoopas, Mario misses jumping on one of them and then walks into it and dies. I tried futzing with the playback options and using different versions, but on all the other ones it desyncs and he dies on the third level - Mario misses one of his jumps and ends up drowning in the water. Thanks in advance.
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1300)
suraimu wrote:
Having problems with this one - it desyncs during the final battle with Bowser.
You must have "Allow Left+Right / Up+Down" on for it to be desyncing there (and the author must have accidentally pressed left and right at the same time during the final battle). Turn that option OFF (and keep it off most of the time) and it should playback fine, with WIP timing on.
That fixed it. Thanks!