Submission Text Full Submission Page
Just me fooling as kinda freerunish but just a test so, hope you like! This is my first tas. DO NOT: say that its bad. 2 reasons:
  1. its just fooling around
I'm only 10

Bisqwit: I watched this submission... Why did you submit it here? I saw nothing particularly interesting in the movie. Well, good luck in your future endeavours.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2287: charles1q2w's N64 Super Mario 64 in 02:20.17
trollin gaems
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
KennyMan666
He/Him
What.
Det man inte har i begåvning får man ta ut i energi. "I think I need to get to Snoop Dogg's level of high to be able to research this post." -Samsara Read my fanfic, One Piece: Pure Corruption
hahaha whaaat
There's no way in hell you can beat Super Mario 64 in 140 seconds, and some change. Lest it be by cheating, hacking or likewise breaking the game codes (as in reverse-engineering) to make it work the way you intended it. Already there's a submission time for a "0-stars" run at 5:28.97, which is "VALID". Now I can tell for sure this thing is gonna be gruefood in about 2 seconds...
what ?
Former player
I haven't even watched this and I already know it's gonna be bad. Sorry, but if you're gonna share a freerun, do it either on YouTube, or in the Tool-Assisted Laboratory forum. I just said it's bad. Sue me. And guess what? I'm only three years older than you, if you think I'm an immature adult.
Lego is awesome!
Submissions pane is NOT the place to stick freeruns...
"If any man is not free, then I too, am a small pie made of chicken"
Player (57)
This looks interesting.
I actually watched this... After setting the terrible plugins, I watched it, somehow. I lost a few of my brain cells from it, and... AND it was terrible. How does something like this even get onto the submission list? We need robot filters to filter out 10 year olds.
"I think we can put our differences behind us... for science, you monster."
arflech
He/Him
YouTube has officially invaded TASVideos. I predict shitty fan-runs of the latest OMG SO HARD hack of Super Mario World to show up next. If I had mod powers I would temp-ban the submitter and tell him to read what TASVideos is all about, with links to relevant parts of the forum and possibly a quiz over IRC if he wanted to get back in early. Still ya gotta give him credit, he's interested in a game that came out before he was born...can't say the same for myself (born in late 1984 so Flicky and Donkey Kong are probably the only close-to-interesting games IMO that came out before I was born).
i imgur com/QiCaaH8 png
pretty sure from most of the comments you guys didnt even watch the video the least you can do it watch this super high quality encode(tm)
This submission is so useless...
someone make this kid burn in hell where he belongs. Is reading so hard these days? there's plenty of material that would make it obvious what just happened right here is bad.
Player (59)
The submission is so useless that seeing this image of Fat Mario saying "no" is more entertaining to watch. Edit: That's mainly my first reaction but all you need to do is read the guidelines and the important rules of making a Tool Assisted Speed Run. You're obviously new to making runs, even though Super Mario 64 is very popular it isn't easy to start mainly because of the popular tricks like Backward Long jump. A simplier 2D game like Super Mario Bros should give you an idea how TASing a game works.
greenalink.blogspot.com
Editor, Active player (296)
Why do you guys try so hard to destroy a kid's self-esteem?? Even if the submitter is not a kid they claim to be, it's better to err on the side of politeness, is it not?
arflech
He/Him
^Kids gotta learn the meaning of "mediocre" because apparently Amurrikan public schools don't do it well enough. I wonder what would happen if he submitted a crappy freeplay video to SDA, do you think they care about self-esteem?
Maxxim wrote:
pretty sure from most of the comments you guys didnt even watch the video the least you can do it watch this super high quality encode(tm)
That encode was terrible, and at least one of us did go to the trouble of setting up the weird plugins the submitter used. Also, "freerunnish" means "not suitable for publication"...
The movie must be complete Your movie should begin from the console power-on and end when the last decisive action has been delivered. There are no specific rules for an exact endpoint but it must adhere to the following rules: It must beat the game. It must be able to reach the credits or end screen without the viewer needing to do anything.
http://tasvideos.org/Rules.html (if you violate these your run will be rejected) Also, when you can't seem to keep the Lakitu from stopping you early in the game, while that has been done in submissions here for the past couple years, that's a major red flag...
Be accurate. Be accurate in everything.
http://tasvideos.org/Guidelines.html (if you violate these your run will have trouble being accepted)
i imgur com/QiCaaH8 png
Senior Moderator
Wow guys, you can't possibly become more dickish, can you? Yeah, this submission is bad alright, and the author didn't understand what is the site about, but why in the world you have to stump to below his level?
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
God, this was hilariously bad. I love the part where he tries to enter the cannon, but it isn't open. doh'. Obvious troll. Don't get mad, you'll feed him
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
Finally! Some Gruefood delight! I saw the movie, and it was as EXTREMELY PAINFUL as my YouTube suspension. Did you realize I held an account there for three years and not one time have an incident of such type like that until just now?
arflech
He/Him
wait why were you suspended
i imgur com/QiCaaH8 png
I got suspended because I was false reported on my MKWii videos. Although this has nothing to do with TAS'ing, I did ask for help in OT, but nobody has answered in it yet...
Player (147)
Despite being entirely unpublishable, this movie entertained me. I vote "Yes." Also, I agree with moozooh and bisqwit.
Nach wrote:
I also used to wake up every morning, open my curtains, and see the twin towers. And then one day, wasn't able to anymore, I'll never forget that.
Skilled player (1431)
Cheezwizz wrote:
someone make this kid burn in hell where he belongs.
wow
Agare Bagare Kopparslagare