Submission Text Full Submission Page
is warpless
only items on the way
no damage
There is one exception to "only items on the way." In one level I sacrifice a few seconds to rescue someone, but the next boss fight is faster because I get a better weapon during the fight.
I don't believe this game is very well known, so here it is in a nutshell. There are seven scenes. Each scene has two levels, Daytime and Nightime. In each Daytime level, you get the opportunity to rescue Van Helsing. At the end of each Nightime level is a battle with Dracula. When your weapon runs out, a refill automatically floats onto the screen. If you rescued Van Helsing, you get a better weapon here.
The last time I submitted this, I ended up changing my mind because I knew I didn't do my best. So I started over and now I have a video 18 seconds shorter than the other one!
Have fun watching it!

Bisqwit: Had a look at this movie.
I don't believe this movie was played as fast as possible.
  • The menu navigation in the beginning was slow.
  • The fight with the first boss had lots of idle time.
  • Also, Famtasia doesn't seem to like this game - the scrolling works badly.
  • Lastly, I'm not sure how this movie classifies as "impossible for a skilled player".
In conclusion, the movie doesn't look really impressive.
In my opinion, it's because of a bad choice of game.
Does someone want to state another opinion?

There's only one thing I can say. For the first boss fight, were you referring to when I did nothing when he went into the dark? Because he won't take damage when he's in the dark; I tried to hit him and I couldn't.

Bisqwit: That's clear then.
However the other points hold, and nobody has commented anything else. I am rejecting this submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #129: Contendo's NES Bram Stoker's Dracula in 14:50.75
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!