Some details:
  1. - FCEUX 2.1.0a
  2. - Tool Assisted
  3. - Aims for fastest time
  4. - Take no damage
  5. - Use password
  6. - Manipulates luck.

I failed at MKII, now i tried with this. Hope it good ^^

Bisqwit: Rejected for using a password, entering said password in a clumsy manner, failing to achieve a fast completion regardless and failing that, using monotonous move sequences. See this movie for an example of the pace the battles should go.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2297: NhatNM's NES Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! in 04:14.56
Player (58)
So...what is this, a secret password for fighting a boss harder than Mike Tyson or something?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!
Player (70)
Why was the input so slow? Edit: Ah.. No re-records? You know this is forum is not about real-time playing right? Edit again: Wow! That was a quick rejection. :D
Player (208)
The site usually doesn't accept runs that use a password to skip to the end. Exceptions are 1: Runs that get too repetitive 2: Using a password to make a harder difficulty http://tasvideos.org/Rules.html#CheatKeysAndDebuggingCodesAreNotAllowed Imagine using a password to get to the end of all Megaman games. There is a 2 minute run left to watch. I would also recommend. http://tasvideos.org/Rules.html#SpeedOrientedMovieMustBeatAllExistingRecords This run does not outperform adelikat's published run in the comparable fights. Generally any run submitted should be faster than all other runs throughout the run. When you want to submit a movie to the site, you should know that you have given your best effort to make it as fast and frame perfect as possible. If you know it could possibly be done a lot more accurately, you shouldn't submit your video. Use frame advance at all times to do movements on the first frame possible. If you need help choosing a run, or have questions about how to be optimal, please ask questions.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
There are at least a dozen or so people, including me that can easily achieve a faster time than this regularly in real time on a console.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects