Submission Text Full Submission Page
This video isn't as fast as it could be. I got cute with the names and the ending, but it does show how you can be a millionaire if life had a save-state button!
I used 25 re-records to make this.

Bisqwit: Updated the game name to group properly in the submission list together with other submissions for the same game.
Bisqwit: The same question here as in the other submission: did you include the ending in your movie? Don't. The one who encodes your movie as AVI will do it - your movie should just stop as soon as possible to make the times better comparable.
Please let me explain, When you beat this game, the game asks you what your "dream" is. After the credits roll, you the screen shows "You will [do what your dream is]." That's what took the most time in my first two time tries.
NOTE: Andy's version is similar to my 5:19 time (no name, etc.) I stopped recording when input was no longer required. If you'd like, I can re-make it, but there's no real difference between the two except mine was faster.

Bisqwit: Please explain clearly why this submission should not be rejected in favor of BurningDeath's 04:25 long movie, or cancel this submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #58: terrarising's SNES Vegas Stakes in 07:22.13
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!