Submission Text Full Submission Page
  • Emulator used:fceux-2.0.2.windows
  • Beat Super Mario Bros under 6 minutes
I'm happy to finally beat Super Mario Bros using TAS.This TAS was done for my friend Cpearl015. Alright,let's talk about Mario ^o^
World 1-1: I fucked it off,seriously,i know i can beat it 1 second faster but,i don't know what was that. Wrld 1-2: I should'nt give up,and try to beat this level faster. World 4-1: That was great,finally,i beat some level fast O_O. World 4-2: I've lost a lot of frames on ladder. World 8-1: This level was good enough,to don't re-record it. World 8-2: Bad,bad,bad,only the end was good,but rest was very bad. World 8-3: Finally something diffrent,that was good,cause i don't mess up. World 8-4 - Final: What can i say here,eh,that wasn't very good,but in my opinion,this was great,but not underwater,that was really hard.

mmbossman: Rejecting for obvious reasons. Please read our FAQ at the top of the forum pages, along with our guidelines before submitting again. Failure to do so will likely lead to a ban

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2374: ZENEO9's NES Super Mario Bros. "PAL" in 05:42.83
Former player
The existing run on this site beats yours by a very large margin, and so does the non-assisted speedrun over on SDA.
Experienced player (699)
No, I beat you with no rerecords. lol.
Super Mario Bros. console speedrunner - Andrew Gardikis
Senior Moderator
<Baxter> he must not like his friend
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Active player (441)
Pass the popcorn.
My current project: Something mysterious (oooooh!) My username is all lower-case letters. Please get it right :(
Former player
It's a holiday in grueville, isn't it?
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom
Expert player (2582)
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
Player (57)
I decided to do my own TAS of this, (not being a Super Mario Bros. TASer) and I was faster than he was. 05:11