I noticed that I had a vote on my previous attempt on this game. I decided to try and see if there was something to improve and obvious it was ;P I think I improved it by 18 seconds, mostly because of killing bosses faster but also some minor stuffs.
Well. It´s a Disney game and they are mostly funny to play. This is, well I think it´s more for the younger players actually. It´s very easy and short and anyone should be able to complete this. But not this fast =)
Ariel swims faster in straight lines so I didn´t swim diagonally (spelled right) more then I needed to. I also managed to manipulate better "enemy dropping" So I could kill the bosses faster.
Well that´s it. It´s not the best game in the world but atleast it´s fast now. It´s somewhat relaxing to watch and play.
Probably question: "Why should this movie be published?" Simply because it´s quite well played. As mentioned it´s not that great game. And it´s definetly not hard, but still it´s well played.
As fast as possible.
Manipulates luck
No damage is taken
/Walker Boh

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #253: Walker Boh's NES Little Mermaid in 07:38.65
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [180] NES The Little Mermaid, Disney's by Walker Boh in 07:38.65
Editor, Player (67)
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.
Editor, Publisher, Player (46)
YouTube encode: Link to video