Submission Text Full Submission Page
-played on level 2 difficulty
-as fast as possible
-final score of 41270
-gets all bonus cars and 3 konamimen
-level 1,2 and 4 are flawless
-gets hit on level 3 to save time (instead of braking)

this game is good to play, but maybe not very good to watch. it's short though, i would say watch it if you haven' t been able to finish the game.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #264: nesrocks's NES Road Fighter in 04:37.25
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
hey guys, i found this run i did earlier, since it's completed and i think impossible to improve, i'm posting it here. not very good to watch though, even for a 4 minutes game...
Former player
I just noticed that someone has done this, but to VirtuaNES and at Palatinums site. However, your version is 3 seconds faster ;) And it´s a fun game even though it´s very simple.
/Walker Boh
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
this run is probably frame perfect but i really don't think it should be published as it's not entertainning. i made the movie for fun and i submited it just because i had it ready. i would say this is not a timeattack game. just my opinion
Former player
Cool stuff, I love this game.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
i'm gonna make it frame perfect now with fceu and frame advance. its really quick, i'll also try to make it impressive by almost hitting every car and wall going side to side. shouldnt take long to make, anyway.