This is an update to my previous movie that improves it by 208 frames. The improvement comes in the Pool room of the last level. Thanks to SonikKustar for this idea. It is possible to use the L+R "Bounce canceling" glitch to keep running speed while bouncing on the frogs.
Everything else other than this room is a copy of the previous movie.
(Also, on a note about fast publications, he knew about this trick some time ago but the previous movie was accepted and published before he even knew I had finished. Thus there wasn't a chance to get this improvement in pre-publication. I'm not necessarily saying it should have been published so fast, but things like this are a side-effect of that efficiency)

adelikat: Since this is just a touch up to the published movie, accepting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2596: adelikat's 32X Tempo in 14:52.62
Yes voted and encoding in High Definition, also testing out the new logo and seeing how people react to it... I need to get myself an animated one at some point. Anyone know someone that can animate 120 frames at 60 fps in 1080p? Hehehe. *ahem* Anyway, I was entertained throughout the run. Edit: Okay, because Gens sucks, the PWM channel mysteriously turned itself off when I played the movie... so... yeah, fix that bug or something; I can imagine it becoming annoying in the future. Anyway, this will take longer than wanted.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
I didn't really like the first tempo run. It was too bland for my liking. This run is still like that, but it's an improvement so I vote yes. (Coincidence - i was tasing tempo jr. when this popped up in the bench)
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
You like Tempo Jr but not Tempo? I looked into Tempo Jr but it is horrible for TASing in comparison :/
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
NitroGenesis
He/Him
I was actually testing it to see if I could find some bugs. Couldn't find anything. It has horrible game design, so I assumed it would have some. I would have been doing supertempo but Yabause won't run it :(
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
Couldn't find any bugs in a game about bugs? (yeah that was bad, I apologize) And bummer, some good glitches could give that game some potential. I'm sad I don't get to do another tempo game. Tempo Jr is terrible and Super Tempo doesn't run on Yabause :(
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
NitroGenesis
He/Him
I just edited my post to say that. (about supertempo) Also you misspelled Sonikkustar's name in the sub-text (SonikKustar.)
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Playlist Part 1 Part 2 Please note that at the time of writing, Part 2 is still uploading.
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
I still think that this game has pretty bad music for being a game which is all about music. However, the game is still entertaining, the improvement is good, and the vote is Yes.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Yes vote. It's an improvement and the main character in this game has to be one of the cutest ever.
Editor
I find that the music is quite nice. Anyway, easy yes vote. It's an improvement of a good published run. Btw, am I the only one who find the music for the circus performance similar to Jazz Jackrabbit?
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1487] 32X Tempo by adelikat in 14:52.62
Reviewer, Active player (277)
So, adelikat, I know you were planning on doing a commentary for the obsoleted movie, are those plans still on for this one. I was looking forward to it.