Submission Text Full Submission Page
TAS Columns "Flash Doubles" by Sergio89
Well I have improved 1 frame but not if it will be acceptable to the audience like GGheysJr that roughly 7 voted No and 2 voted Yes. I hope you accept
  • 2 Players
  • Aims for the fastest time
  • Gens 11a
Suggested screenshot:
Enjoy

adelikat: I'm pretty sure even on April 1st it isn't a good idea to create a fake account and submit the same (yeah yeah 1 frame faster) rejected movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2625: sergio89's Genesis Columns "Flash Doubles" in 00:22.92
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
Wow!!! A whole frame of improvement!!!! Suddenly all the lack of entertainment problems inherent in Columns and general apathy towards past submissions have all been swept away!!!!! We should publish this immediately!!!!!! ... Ahem. I think I just broke my sarcasm meter. It's already been well-established that this is not a good run category for this game. Why are you continuing to push for it? ...Kill it with fire.
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
To be fair, April Fool's Day is a perfectly good day to shoot for goals like these... :-/ But yeah, no offense to you Sergio89, but this category of run isn't a good idea, as previously mentioned.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Pretty much in agreeance with sgrunt. If it had people shooting stuff, stuff blowing up, or the game being broken totally, I might have voted yes... but since this fails to amaze me, No vote from me.
My avatar describes what will be happening to this run very shortly. Except, replace the Flygon with the TASVideos Grue and the Mareep with this TAS.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!
Banned User, Player (142)
wow, went on and on with this, although it is a concept of bad idea for TASvideos
[18:51] <scrimpy> Oh, nothing [18:51] <mmarks> oh [18:51] <Nach> I think scrimpy is just jealous of you mmarks