Submission Text Full Submission Page

Youtube: Part 1, Part 2
(recorded with SNES9X 1.51 + v.6) My comments on the levels of this speedrun:
Pipe Mountain: Nothing serious here, used the 6/5 speed trick on the whole level. The pipes skip part was a nice but very simple.
Grisba Chucks: Using the Yoshi was pretty useful here, I just skipped a pretty big puzzle part with the Yoshi-drop jump in the dark cave.
Donut Lift Town: Two walljumps in this level, and both were quite useful. With the dark Bowser music level I skipped a relatively long puzzle part again.
Emerald way: Minor skips here.
Iggy's Castle: Nothing serious here, at least I could play around a bit in the scrolling part.
Marble Valley: To be honest, I still don't know how to do that part with the walljump (outside) without a shell or a walljump. =P I quite broke that little puzzle part in the cave though, I think. And finally got a cape!
Doneky Ruins: Minor skips here with using the cape. Btw, this level inspired me during making my Big Boo's Legion 2 level, Mysterious Shrine. That's true!
Sunset Run!!: Nothing serious here, but really. Just flying.
Marble Angry Zone!: Damn, I noticed that badly developed swimming only after I recorded the whole video. =/ I'm really sorry for that. Fortunately it's not too long. At least I could fly under the ground in the later part.
Larry's Castle: That weird layer 2 scrolling part was very interesting to beat, but I think it isn't too bad. Other than that, nothing serious in this level.
Enjoy and comment please.

FractalFusion: Rejected because the author does not give permission. There shall be no comment about the TAS itself.
Further action regarding this submission is possible but has not been decided.
FractalFusion: No further action will be taken.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2713: Hadron's SNES Unknown Game in 16:42.50
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
So, "in 16:42" is a new category of runs, I see? Will we see more games "in 16:42"? Either way, while a Mario hack always is interesting, I'm gonna wait for an encode before I vote.
I don't think you know, but hacks aren't allowed in tasvideos.org
Zene01 - Do you know, that fceux(the NES emulator) have new version? it is called 2.1.4 Kriole - i did not Zene01 - Then now you know Kriole - xD
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
Zene01 wrote:
False. Hacks are acceptable; they are just judged alongside the rest of the submission.
Active player (435)
sgrunt wrote:
Zene01 wrote:
False. Hacks are acceptable; they are just judged alongside the rest of the submission.
I agree with this
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
sgrunt
He/Him
It's been pointed out (on IRC) that this run was submitted by one BBkaizo, whereas the author is Hadron. Does Hadron know his run has been submitted here, and is he okay with this?
Banned User
Hack can be downloadable at SMW Central http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=showhack&id=4087
sgrunt
He/Him
Voting no on the basis that this fails to complete the game, or, in the event that this is everything there is, that the hack is incomplete.
Banned User
sgrunt wrote:
Voting no on the basis that this fails to complete the game, or, in the event that this is everything there is, that the hack is incomplete.
but can be playable vote for yes
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
Alright, after watching this (syncs only with the Dinomar/Yidi patch btw), the run looks well optimized, although maybe while flying, you could have avoided bumping into walls. The hack apparently is incomplete though, so "No" for the very same reason as sgrunt. Anyway, who did make this run now, you or Hadron?
Active player (435)
Voting no for the following reasons: Run doesn't complete the game Game doesn't complete the game Not very optimized Hack isn't very good or interesting Run isn't entertaining Since this is bound for gruefood and will never be seen again, I would like to say Ponk Berry
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
Hello guys. Yeah, I'm the creator of that run, I made it a few months ago. I never wanted to release it on TASvideos.org, because I knew, that my TAS is pretty "noobish" (not enough optimized, has a lot of flaws) compared to the "real" TASes. I make speedruns of certain Mario hacks only for my YouTube Channel, and absolutely just for fun. That's why it's a bit lazy, and of course, I still have to learn a lot. Anyways, no, I didn't know about this submission (BBKaizo never told me this, fsvgm777 warned me on IRC) (also, this was the first time, when I uploaded an .smv file, so it's good to learn from that >_>). I never wanted to submit this TAS to TASvideos, since I knew, they wouldn't accept it. So please, delete this submission, and sorry for this little mistake (not my fault though..).
Thanks for letting us know, Hadron, and don't worry about it. It's not your fault that someone else submitted your run without permission. Good luck with your speedrunning!
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!
Former player
Hey Hadron, even though you didn't want to submit it here (which was wise), I enjoyed watching it. Looked at some more stuff on your youtube channel, fun stuff. Good luck in that SMW Video Challenge, if it's not finished already, looked like fun.
Zoey Ridin' High <Fabian_> I prett much never drunk
cant watch anyway -the ips downt work -i found i need a clean version -then i found my clean version need to be hex edit -so i gave up, i dont understand nothing about this Question: How do I convert a headerless ROM to headered? Answer: Use a hex editor or other tool to insert 512 bytes at the beginning of the ROM file. To pass the online Clean ROM Verifier, you must start with the American version of SMW, the first byte must be '40', and the remaining 511 bytes must be '00'.
Run..Run...Run.....
(I hope I still can post here..) Woah...thanks a bunch, Fabian (yeah, I know I'm pretty late). (hey, I know you made some great SMW TASes, like the Super Demo World TAS, right?) Oh, the SMW video challenge isn't finished yet, of course you can check it out here (or join as well if you would like to =)) Thanks again. wicked: if you want to watch it, watch my encode of it on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2