Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is my second Sonic Eraser TAS. It does not aim for fastest time.
  • Heavy luck manipulation
  • Does not aim for fastest time
  • Punches a Sonic 4 times
  • Takes no damage
I'll write more later.
PS. There's one part where I fidget around a bit with a line. This is luck manipulation.
PSS: The rerecord count was glitched when I was hexing a missed line. It should be about 700-ish.

FractalFusion: Joke submission? I can't tell. In any case, this is definitely a bad game, and that's really all to say about it. The soundtrack is hilariously bad good though!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2716: NitroGenesis's Genesis Sonic Eraser in 02:31.50
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Oops, I submitted twice. Fix it, please.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
well i didnt undrstand the movie if yor goal isnt the speed so what is then, because i didnt understand the movie i didnt vote no, i vote meh
Run..Run...Run.....
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Wicked: The previous submission of this game aimed for fastest input time, but the game continued for a while with no input until the computer player lost. This time, the computer player loses sooner, and better combos are made. I'm not sure what this becomes for a goal: maybe this is a playaround? NitroGenesis: Interesting change from your last attempt at this game. However, it seems that this game doesn't really offer anything as a platformer that the site doesn't already have: for instance, there's less action and speed than Snood or Paneru de Pon. The game is about as bad as Columns. By the way, you punched the enemy Sonic 4 times, not 3. I'm going to have to vote No for game choice. However, the run seems alright from a technical standpoint.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Expert player (2581)
Poor Sonic, he deserves a faster game that's for sure, it mildly reminds Super Puzzle Fighter 2... voting Meh.
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
Banned User
was really cool to see your TAS. I liked it, ok you got my vote, but came faster.
I am a determined person and not give up so easy. And better and getting used to because I will send many videos angry. I am Brazilian and not ever quit. (Though I actually rooting for Japan ^ ^)
Editor
It's not that great of a game. Compared to Puyo Puyo, this is dull. I don't see any reason to like it or why it should be published.
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!