Emulator used: dega-1.16pre1-win32-z80jb MAME core.
Aims for fastest time.
Takes damage to save time.
Hiya!
I managed to improve my current any% published run by 533 frames (9.21 seconds). This is due to better planning with the characters HP (for instance in the last stage unlike my current published run, I killed that giant head enemy to preserve HP for the final boss), various minor optimizations and new strategy against the final boss. The first two stages are from my 100% run, but the rest of the run is new. I am very satisfied with this run as the final boss was kind with luck manipulation. Nothing much to say other than enjoy watching this.
Cheers!

FractalFusion: Accepting for publication as an improvement to the published run.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2724: AngerFist's SMS Kenseiden "any%" in 06:51.78
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Nice job! Some of the damage in the dragon boss fight (or Hydra, whatever that thing is) looked a little sloppy, but there's probably not much you can do about it. On the other hand, the final fight was really awesome.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Is there any reason you TASed this with the FM mode turned off? I've run a test and have found that this game actually supports FM audio... unfortunately it desyncs if I turn it off. Refusing to encode on the grounds that it doesn't use the FM audio mode (Which incidentally, sounds better), despite precedent protesting otherwise.
Active player (432)
encode with whatever best settings you want jigga.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
In the hopes of obsoleting my own first encode, I'm encoding this. Stay tuned. EDIT: encode details page here; direct link: http://www.archive.org/download/SmsKenseidenIn0651.78ByAngerfist/kenseiden-tasv2-angerfist.mp4 Semi-uninspired screenshot:
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1567] SMS Kenseiden by AngerFist in 06:51.78