Submission Text Full Submission Page
The game just were based on skill, regardless of score and speed of the game.
And without worrying about the annihilation of all enemies.
Note: To kill time and not get sick just dodge all the obstacles, I'm just throwing stupidly.
Emulator used for this game was Snes9x v1.43 +16 (Interim)

FractalFusion: As a movie coming from a person who misunderstands the purpose of this site, it must be rejected.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2730: Nomade's SNES Aero Fighters "Perice" in 16:37.97
Expert player (2582)
The submission text says "Perice" I guess it means "Skill", but there's a lot of missed shots there. To avoid that you should've used a character that shoot straight up, like Keaton for example, voting No.
I am old enough to know better, but not enough to do it.
Another scrooler game... Well you could make something "special" while wating the screen goes on, like killing every enemy, or no using bombs, i dont know... maybe finding some glitch. i thnk thes another shio better than the japan, long time i dont play this game.. ill vote meh, i think its missing something in this video, maybe entertainement.
Run..Run...Run.....
Banned User
Nomade...voce me ferrou.Talvez estejam falando do mesmo IP. quer dizer: nao podemos emviar os videos de uma LAN HOUSE!!!!!!!!! que merda! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Nomade ... you destroyed me. were speaking the same IP. means: we can not send metastasis of a LAN HOUSE !!!!!!!!! that sucks!
I am a determined person and not give up so easy. And better and getting used to because I will send many videos angry. I am Brazilian and not ever quit. (Though I actually rooting for Japan ^ ^)
fruitbane
He/Him
Since this is a shooter there needs to be some goal to help keep it entertaining, like killing all enemies or killing only the bosses, or something like that. As it is, this is uneventful and not appropriate for publishing.
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Sorry, but I couldn't keep interested in this after the first stage. Shooting all the time, and missing swarms of enemies, looks really bad. The first boss fight also looked quite slow, since the plane is moving too much to dodge shots. It doesn't really look like much effort was put into this. I'm going to have to vote No. I'm also not sure this is a good game choice in the future; it doesn't seem to have the art potential of Gradius or the weapon variety of U.N. Squadron.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!