Submission Text Full Submission Page
This movie is a 3 frame improvement to the movie previously submitted by adelikat. Nuf said? Hurry up and reject it and don't bother commenting on whether there is any possibility of the animations being any slower. (I've noticed).
  • Note: Use new PPU
  • Also note: This movie took less time to make than it does to watch due to tab-ing through animations.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2772: Weirwindle's NES Battle Chess "Fastest Mate" in 02:53.30
First to vote. No.
First to vote.. "Why the heck are you wasting not only your time but ours and the Workbench space with a 3 frame auto-rejection?" And obviously no... Chess can not simply made to be fun by TAS alone.. doubt it ever could be. Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Experienced player (699)
Chess is just not entertaining. I'd be more likely to vote yes if the moves for victory didn't actually make sense.
Super Mario Bros. console speedrunner - Andrew Gardikis
Response to Mr. Kelly R. Flewin, I quote from the about section of this site. "Here at TASVideos, we strive to push games to their limits." I do not see any problem with what I have done, even if it does warrant an instant rejection.
Editor, Active player (429)
The problem is you have submitted a movie that you already know is going to be rejected, and it seems like you have no confidence in it and you don't really care.
upthorn
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Active player (388)
weirwindle: what you don't seem to understand is that this sort of TAS might interest someone if it were played on a traditional chess game, without such lengthy animations. Why are you so attached to battle chess?
How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks.
On the contrary. I care about every piece of work I do. Just knowing that the run is created and other people have recognized that it is the fastest that the game has been completed gives me as much satisfaction as if the run is actually published. ** Also, no I do not particularly like battle chess.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Can you at least cancel your old submission please?
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
First submission is canceled. Also, I toned my submission message far from what I meant it to be taken as. I didn't write it with irritation or intensity. I was actually laughing as I wrote.
Yes vote to replace Front Line as the "pinnacle of bad game choice" in Gruefood Delight. Ha ha ha or something of that nature.
Experienced player (954)
Voting no, for the third time. (and hopefully the last one) Theres something realy bizarre with you guys, you submit movies you are voting no to, this is pretty pointless, if you think yourself the movie doesnt deserve to published, why even bother to submit it ? The only case it happened to me was with por final sword or rondo richter regular stage, and in both case i just canceled my runs right away after submit or when revelant, since i thought they wasnt right nor publishable. Does the point is just to put the job on judge heads ? even if the outcome is already know... Frame war on a game that cant be published doesnt sound right, more like masochism or something like that.
I think he's just mad that adelikat beat his first submission that he spent 13 hours making.
Editor, Active player (296)
For what it is worth, I think this is more interesting than Front Mission.
<ccfreak2k> There is no 'ctrl' button on DeHackEd's computer. DeHackEd is always in control.
Player (42)
This game is not so good to deserve a frame war. I hope I don't need to vote No for the fourth time.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
Skilled player (1637)
Begun, the Chess Wars have.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.