adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Here is a WIP of level one that I did. It uses 2 players, and hard mode. The final tas time should be somehwere in the 10-15 minute range. I'm hoping for some feedback. Is this TAS worth finishing? Would you vote yes on a submission of this?
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
It does look pretty interesting, I always like to see if there's just pure carnage going on in the screen. But I wonder wether the gameplay might be too monotonous for 10 - 15 minutes. After all, from everything I can gather, there doesn't seem to be anything other than well-executed boss fights that really influence speed.
Former player
I agree with scrimpeh. It's actiony, but it might get bit boring after 10 minutes, if there's no variation to the levels and/or gameplay. Is killing enemies a lot faster, or could you do a level with minimalistic action, moving and shooting as little as possible? I would vote yes if this was on the workbench.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Action packed and impressive WIP... Agree with scrimpeh and Brushy though... I fear that this will be too repetitive to be fun to watch in full.