Post subject: Dino Crisis 2
I'm bad to start topic so I'll get straight to the point. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Crisis_2 Basically this game has a lots of RNG going on; Dino Spawn Dino AI Weapon Damage I am assuming that these might not seems to be a lot compared to other games out there, but randomness is the keyword of this game anyway. I unfortunately don't understand RAM watching nor how it works, I'm pretty much left by myself and re-recording a lot of time to get the behavior I want from the game, although there is sometimes some patterns you can understand pretty quickly, some are totally weird. IE, Shooting a Dino one frame faster or one frame before is enough of a difference to kill it in one shot or having to shoot him again. The path you choose 'can' affect the spawn place of each dinosaurs, and the game itself makes choices really quickly (as fast as 4 frames it can decide if it creates a spawn or not) Some spawn cannot be manipulated. Delaying movement can affect AI behavior as seen in the second room, If I don't do this, then adios raptor jumping down. This is so far what I have collected from my trial and errors and I can't think of any right now. I'm giving you this WIP in both VIDEO and PJM format. Note that you will need NTSC SLUS_01279 to read this. If anyone is willing to help me with RAM watching to help me understand the spawning, health or whatever else I could need you are welcome.[/url][/sub]
What RAM addresses do you need? I don't mind looking for them.
Working on: Legend of Legaia, Vagrant Story
well since the game has a tons of RNG the primary one would be ennemies health, and boss health this would be a good start :) if you get spare time then Spawning RNG but I bet this would be very hard to find, the game is working on frames basis so meh...