Post subject: Mega Man 8-Bit Death Match
MarbleousDave
He/Him
Player (12)
A Mega Man FPS? Betcha yes! I have come across this game, an it's awesome. Too bad I can't get past the first level. I would like somebody to tool assist the daylights out of this game. It can be played with just the keyboard. Make the best key configuration possible.
Brandon
He/Him
Editor, Player (190)
Has there even been any normal FPS TASes? I mean, if I recall correctly, this game doesn't even have a story mode, but just a 1P battle mode that progresses into new levels. Are the matches timed, or based on the number of kills? I'd be interested to see people's attempts with this, but I don't know if it's particularly TAS-worthy. Pretty fun game though...I am not sure why we haven't had matches in the IRC before.
All the best, Brandon Evans
Brandon wrote:
Has there even been any normal FPS TASes?
Goldeneye, baby!
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
Skilled player (1637)
Sticky wrote:
Brandon wrote:
Goldeneye, baby!
Turok.... baby? Duke.... Nukum ... babe?
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
DarkKobold wrote:
Sticky wrote:
Brandon wrote:
Goldeneye, baby!
Turok.... baby? Duke.... Nukum ... babe?
Don't forget The World is Not Enough and Turok 3. This game sounds great. I'd like to see a TAS of it too.
Brandon
He/Him
Editor, Player (190)
OK, I meant to say "Has there even been any normal FPS TASes? I mean, I know there have been runs for FPS games with Story Modes, but this one doesn't have one..." Sorry for the confusion.
All the best, Brandon Evans
There are plenty of Doom TASes, just not on this site...
Nuy
Having played this for months, I'll explain why it won't work. MM8BDM is a Mod of Skulltag, so it uses a wrapper.
Well, if Doom is TASable, then wouldn't this be?
I am the future ruler of the world! My forum: http://elderyoshisisland.forumotion.com/