Post subject: WWF The Arcade game
Hi everyone :) I made a TAS from WWF The arcade game (PS1) which is more a superplay than a speedrun: I don't know if I can to try to submit this movie I would like to know if it's entertainning enough for you: Link to video
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
I know this game if I remember correctly, Razor Ramon have best combos with 21 hits with best damage btw, I think you can improve speed by attack both enemies in same time unless you want make entertaiment
A man come from Vietnam My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NhatNM/playlists
Player (55)
Nice work! I find it entertaining.
STV_Brozer wrote:
Hi everyone :) I made a TAS from WWF The arcade game (PS1) which is more a superplay than a speedrun
Do you feel it's significantly more entertaining as a playaround (superplay) than a speedrun? Even if you're not aiming for fastest time, it's good form to optimize everything you can without compromising your goals. You take a hit at 1:18 in the run. Does that serve any purpose, or is it better avoided? Is all the menu navigation at the beginning well-optimized?
Projects: Tetris DS Genesis Toys: Let the Toy Wars Begin
Here another TAS from this game but with another character: Link to video The objective is the same than the first video and I think this one is more entertaining.
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
I was wondering what a 2P co-op TAS might look like for this game ? That might help with the entertainment a bit to have them both wailing at the computers with big hit combos.
Post subject: Re: WWF The Arcade game
STV_Brozer wrote:
Hi everyone :) I made a TAS from WWF The arcade game (PS1) which is more a superplay than a speedrun: I don't know if I can to try to submit this movie I would like to know if it's entertainning enough for you: Link to video
Didn't know wrestlers could summon Oni spirits and throw fireballs at each other...
A wise man once said "Damn, that's one hell of a steak."