1 2
5 6
Post subject: If you could magically have 1 perfect TAS...
Former player
What game would you choose? (it has to be for a system that has a re-recording emulator) Once you choose the game, the emulator movie file just magically appears in the submissions, and you know for sure that it'll be perfect in every possible way. There's no possible way to make it any faster, all possible glitches have been taken advantage of, all luck has been manipulated perfectly, and nothing has been overlooked. Either choose just one game or one for each system if you want (though still specify which you'd be most interested in). If you want to, you can also make a choice for a newer system like N64 or GC in addition.
River City Ransom 2 player on Advance mode. That would be pure awesome (for me anyway)
SWOOOOOOOM
I wish the PSX had a re-recording emulator. If that was the case, I'd opt for Ape Escape. Right now, I'll go with Final Fantasy V for SNES, simply because I really want to see that game's run completed, and because it's so frustratingly complicated (we're talking about a run that's perfect in every sense here).
Spacecow
He/Him
I think I'm going to have to say Mischief Makers for N64. I wonder just how much the S times are beatable by.
Former player
I'd like to see a new SMB3 100% done as fast as possible (as opposed to what Genisto is doing). For newer systems, probably Ocarina of Time for N64. That would be incredible to see the amount of side-hopping and insane fighting techniques used.
Active player (432)
Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes 100% run.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Former player
Notice that I said "you can also make a choice for a newer system like N64 or GC in addition," not "instead of." Which NES/SNES/GB/Genesis game would you most like to see a perfect TAS for?
Former player
For the current available systems I would choose a Secret of Mana 3-players movie, that would be so awesome :D For other systems I'd have to go with TLoZ: Ocarina of Time too
Active player (432)
In that case, I would say rockman 1 and 2. Would also be sweet with a perfect 100% run for super metroid.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Mario Kart 2 players. (bad part would be the 150cc issue not available at start...)
Active player (432)
I would sooo own all of you in mario cart N64 ^_^ *chooses Wario and zooooooooom*
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Arc wrote:
natt wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
Former player
I accept your challenge. :)
Player (104)
I'd have to say the 3 player Secret of Mana. It would be the first TAS to ever be 3-players-played-by-one-person.
Spacecow wrote:
I think I'm going to have to say Mischief Makers for N64.
Oh yeah .. I totally agree! I've played that game for a long time and it would be REALLY awesome to have a perfect TAS.
Editor, Player (53)
I would say F-zero... Even with re-records, it's a pain in the *** to beat the WR's
I'm the best in the Universe! Remember that!
Definitely a Sonic game. Possibly even Knuckles Chaotix. Also, Sonic Adventure 2 for new systems.
I like my "thank you"s in monetary form.
Player (147)
In order of priority: 1. Donkey Kong - SO I DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A MOVIE FOR IT EVER DAY THINKING ITS @#$%!$%^ing PERFECT!!! 2. Uniracers - Best. Game. Ever. 3. Ocarina of Time - Sure there isn't a rerecording emu out there, but this is just wishful thinking.
Nach wrote:
I also used to wake up every morning, open my curtains, and see the twin towers. And then one day, wasn't able to anymore, I'll never forget that.
Former player
Devil May Kart
Former player
I would sooo own all of you in mario cart N64 ^_^ *chooses Wario and zooooooooom* Mario Kart is with a K, not a C, I'll have to kart-ban you. :P Anyway, I'll accept your challenge. Here are my time trials times, let's see how many you can beat: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~shadow/profiles/michaelfried.html
Active player (432)
ops sorry for that :) Oh and Ouzo, no short cuts allowed!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Arc wrote:
natt wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
Former player
ops sorry for that :) Oh and Ouzo, no short cuts allowed! So have you "sooo owned" any of my non-shortcut times yet? :)
Active player (432)
nope :) You are probably much better player than me. I simply cannot remember my own times + I did not take time when I played it. I just remember I was good at this game, especially at the Wario Stadium stage. Can't we all play simultanously in some website? Would be fun ^_^
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Arc wrote:
natt wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
Former player
Can't we all play simultanously in some website? Yes, here's the time trials competition site: http://mariokart64.com/ You can get the fastest vids available here: (though there are also some slightly faster vids that Radix didn't accept because of the poor video quality) http://speeddemosarchive.com/MarioKart64.html I also have over 2 GB of MK64 vids in my get file (mjf345) including many vids by me, so if you want to get them, IM me and I'll add you to my buddy list.
Ultima: Exodus for the NES. With author's comments on how to manipulate luck. 3 wizards, 1 druid fight a few battles killing 8 goblins in the first round, buy items with the 99 gold per battle, level up, warp to evil castle, steal boat next to bridge at evil castle, never hit by enemies. Siloette Mirage would be nice too, but disk based systems don't record well.
mew.
Active player (253)
Arcade X-Men with all 6 players. 'Nuff said. Edit: Either that, or the Simpsons Arcade game with 4 players. That would be awesome too.
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuV2JdaBYY]Streets of Rage 3 (2 players)[/url]
Former player
If its absolutely perfect, LoZ. I'd like to see how fast it really is. Other than that, maybe F-Zero for GC or Sonic for DC/GC. I'd have to think of the arcade games too.
1 2
5 6