Post subject: Castlevania Aria of Sorrow fullcastle speedrun
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/orochinagi/spc/ - New Game - Hard Mode - 100.0% - No Damage - No Glitches In 1h 13m 05s. Enjoy. ^^
:O Im surprised Planet Dreamcast is still there. I wonder what has become of it since the system, Dreamcast is dead.
Former player
Not fileplanet again, damnit.
Former player
I couldn't find the file at fileplanet. The only thing I found was "Subscribers only". Ok, it might be a good site but if I'm paying to visit a site there are others (such as this one for example) that I would pay for.
/Walker Boh
Wren
He/Him
You don't have to pay for fileplanet... it's just a very annoying site. As far as I can tell they have a download ticker... once the limit is reached the download goes down for a few hours or days. Just keep checking the site. Eventually you'll be able to download it for free.
<i>A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.</i>
Active player (277)
I normally just give up if I see FilePlanet or GameSpy or some other subscription thing instead of my download.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Player (24)
I can't see any Download by the Free Public Servers. :-( I have download in the past from this site, but now it don't work for me. And I would like to see this great run. I know it must be great, because I have watch your other PSX run and this one was very great without Tool-Assist.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Active player (432)
I don't understand you guys, I could download anything I wanted perfectly fine. Just klick on the file you want to download and then rightclick...Save As... Voila!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Wren
He/Him
The problem I, and I assume the others are having, is the servers that you have to click on to actually download the file are, very literally, not there. They aren't listed at all. Not just full, but literally missing. It's a problem file planet seems to have ALL to time. Making it one of the most annoying sites i know of.
<i>A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.</i>
Former player
Wren wrote:
The problem I, and I assume the others are having, is the servers that you have to click on to actually download the file are, very literally, not there. They aren't listed at all. Not just full, but literally missing. It's a problem file planet seems to have ALL to time. Making it one of the most annoying sites i know of.
Exactly! The "Subscribers only" link is there but that's no good since I don't want to pay anything.
/Walker Boh
*scratches head* Hmm forgot that it was uploaded through FTP, pretty much meaning if it was uploaded through FTP, it takes 24 hours until servers can be downloaded from. Sorry my fault, just wait awhile until the servers are working.
Wren
He/Him
Ah, that explains it. Would you mind if somebody made a torrent out of it? I would if I knew how... but for some reason I don't think I make torrents properly... since I made one for my bro (he had to dl a 90mb file from me) and he never got a single bit from me in 2 hours... but I'm sure people here know how to make 'em. Anyway, can't wait to see this!
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (240)
same as bagofmagicfood, whenever i see the words gamespy or fileplanet i hit alt+f4 aimlessly and run away scared
Links should be working now. Enjoy. :)
Player (24)
Yes, thanks. Downloading right now. Can't wait to see this great run. :-)
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Former player
Mirror : Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow fullcastle speedrun played by Persona Persona, I hope you will not mind. It's on the free web space, so it will be held for just a couple days.
Mr. and Mrs. Rerecord: Why do we fall ? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.
Emulator Coder
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available. Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
Nah, I don't mind you hosting it. :P