• Volume Envelope Height Reading (Yes)
  • Fake Mute desync workaround (No)
  • Sync samples with sound CPU (No)
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Manipulates luck
  • Uses Warps (W-Barrels)
  • Takes damage to save time
  • Abuses glitches
Gangplank Galleon: Used warp-barrel in every stage. At the boss I locked the screen so that the boss would throw the egg earlier.
Crocodile Cauldron: Same as Gangplank, warp-barrel in every stage. At the boss I used Dixie so that I could hit the boss faster.
Krem Quay: Water level desynced lot, there wasn't any other problems with it.
Krazy Kremland: In the 4th level I took + barrel which speeded things up. In the end of 5th level I had to do a slight turn so that I could get the barrel shot by enemy to dissapear faster so I could finish faster. In level 6 I used a shortcut.
Gloomy Gulch: In level 4 didn't use any parrots, that's why I had to take a hit at the end. I used a little glitch in 5th level, I took damage from enemy so I could jump again from air.
K.Rool's Keep: All 3 castle levels desynced A LOT! Don't know what caused it. I abused a glitch in level 3 and got myself in the wall :D In 5th level climbing caused lot of problems becasue of desync. I could only advance small sections.
The Flying Krock: Nothing special here. Bees turned up from nowhere because of a glitch. I used flying enemy for my advantage in the rope section. Nothing special at the boss, I only did some funny tricks there.
Thanks to Guybrush, he help me with the txt :)

Flygon: Snagging for reencoding.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Skilled player (1885)
Let me the first to vote Yes on this! You know I've alreay watched 95% of this, so you already know how good I think this run is. The last boss fight was long, but you made it entertaining to watch, with all the cannonball-avoiding. Not much more to say really, you've already heard it all. Definite Yes.
Former player
Great work Sami! I've seen your WIPs so I just watched the last levels of this submission. Voting YES.
Former player
Thanks Guys ;)
Current Projects: ???
Active player (432)
Well the speed is much better in DKC2 than DKC3. Watched the first few minutes in your run (will watch the rest tomorrow) and even though there wasnt so much action in the beginning (which is clearly not your fault), Im gonna vote yes because you played it as fast and entertaining as you could. Another DKC run from Sami :)
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Could someone try to hexedit the start of this so that it turns on the Stereo option, please?
I like my "thank you"s in monetary form.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
NrgSpoon wrote:
Could someone try to hexedit the start of this so that it turns on the Stereo option, please?
I gave it a shot and I'm getting a consistent desync in the first level. I'd vote yes on this based on World 5 alone. Edit: Finished watching the run. Chain Link Chamber was, well, off the chain, to say the least. And Toxic Tower had me laughing, watching those stupid animals dominate things.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Active player (253)
Great run. The only problem I had with it was the use of the warp barrels. Yes vote from me.
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuV2JdaBYY]Streets of Rage 3 (2 players)[/url]
Kaz
Former player
JXQ wrote:
NrgSpoon wrote:
I gave it a shot and I'm getting a consistent desync in the first level. I'd vote yes on this based on World 5 alone.
Would it be possible to turn stereo on using a gamegenie code instead? If so, record the AVI with it on?
Player (20)
Yes. The stereo cheat code is 7E001E:0 After turning it on, you'll usually see a desync after 2 or 3 levels. Although it's theoretically be possible to make a piecewise AVI with this, it would be way too much work for the encoder.
Player (223)
Oh boy, very entertaining run. I loved it! And Sami, I may have asked this before, but what will you make next? Voted yes.
<adelikat> I've been quoted with worse
Former player
Next TAS is Dkc1 any%
Experienced player (538)
Woah.. great sami.. i will watch your Movie soon.. i have seen some of your WIP's too Good work :)
Former player
Player (24)
Voted: Yes Reason: Very Entertainment movie. The beginning was a bid boring with all these Warps, but so the movie is faster at the complete time. I like the Sword Boss fight and the last Boss fight much. Both are very entertainment for the long fight. Too great is how fast you climb ropes. Looks great. And the selfscrolling Stage (one from the last ones) is too very entertainment. You defeat all enemies and do very dangerous moves all the time. Great movie.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Very nice run.. Just some things.. Could the Sqwawks part in Toxic Tower been improved? (click on "Toxic Tower" to see the video) And why didn't you use Sqwawks in Castle Crush? isn't it quicker? Look at this movie Of course I'm voting yes, and bleh you beat my Barrel Bayou time ='(
Former player
Maybe that castle crush parrot part is faster but it looks tuped if i go one bonus :P In toxic tower i found that shortcut but i think that is slower
Following that logic, it also looks "tuped" (wth is this anyway?) if you get warp barrels.. If you're aiming for the fastest time I don't think that entering in a bonus should slow you down.. Anyway, excellent movie, the 102% will worth a star..
Editor, Expert player (2459)
I saw that when you entered the levels, you hit the B-button rapidly (B-B-B-B-B-B) instead of pressing B just once at the earliest possible frame (---------B). You may have lost a couple of easy frames because of that, am I right? Or did I miss something? Anyway, this may be my favorite DKC movie. Very funny stuff. Yeah vote! :)
"tuped" should be "stupid", right? This is my favourite DKC game. I'll watch this later and edit in comments. Andreas
Very impressive (as always). I watched some of it, which was enough for me to make my vote, as I don't want to spoil some of the other things.
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~
Active player (277)
Um, you mean you're going to wait until you can see the movie in .avi form? What purpose does that serve? Is it a good idea to vote yes if you haven't even checked that the movie finishes the game?
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Active player (253)
He probably means he hasn't fully beaten the game yet.
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuV2JdaBYY]Streets of Rage 3 (2 players)[/url]
Former player
Maybe in future i make v2 run. In that movie i use bonus room shorcut :p and "tuped" are "stupid" little typo -.- and when you make v1 version, you easily miss something :p
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Um, you mean you're going to wait until you can see the movie in .avi form? What purpose does that serve? Is it a good idea to vote yes if you haven't even checked that the movie finishes the game?
It means, I fast forwarded many parts of the game. I watched snippets of the whole run, plus I followed the WIP. Of course I checked the ending. It was enough for me to make my decision, so yes, It was a good idea.
<agill> banana banana banana terracotta pie! <Shinryuu> ho-la terracotta barba-ra anal-o~